5.0

• What a curious flavor! • I've been tasting/vaping/enjoying CPS' thc-26% Scott's OG for a few days now bc it's taken me *that* long to analyze the depths of flavor in this amber oil, which is chock-full of delicious, medicinal terpenes —> 🌲🍋🍊• • Interestingly|simultaneously sweet, sour, bitter & holy-SPICY! 🌶 • True delight for the senses! • 🌶 The bitter notes of citrus-RIND oddly combine + marry the citrus-sour spectacle to create a happy & happenin' codependent party in your 👄 • 🔥 • But THEN *¡add to it!* heavy-hints of 🌎 earthy, woody, kinda musky-pungency.. VERYY unique! • [altho i def don't think everyone will ❤️ this flavor!] • Anti-inflammatory benefits abound, as morning stiffness, pain subside within minutes. Excellent for daytime medicating, but should be reserved for those who will enjoy its psychotropic qualities also & euphoria can reach the top floor! • 🔥 💣• • I would really love to meet this-Scott —> his OG is by-far THE Most Complex I've ever experienced.. I want to ask him a million questions, pick his brain .. I think we'd be BFFs! 😜 •

ArousedCreativeEuphoricHappyTinglyUplifted