5.0

My new go-to get-shit-done strain. Whenever my thoughts started straying toward procrastination it was much easier than normal to power through what I wanted to put off. It sparked my creativity as well. The best part is I was highly functional and able to think clearly enough to actually DO the good ideas I had come up with instead of couch locking and becoming too comfortable. Not sure if I would suggest it to a midnight toker, since I tend to want to drift off into dreamland soon after night tokes. Final thoughts: Great for Wake-n-bake as well as 4:20. Scent and flavor are a very light, crisp citrus with a refreshing piney finish. Shoutout to American Mary Dispensary in Seattle!

CreativeEnergeticFocused