5.0

Got this at Old Toby in Chehalis, WA. See pictures and detailed reviews on my blog the Aging Ent's Tastings -- Brand: Liberty Reach Strain: Sin Valley OG Kush Balanced Hybrid--Potency Analysis: TTL 24.2% THC 23.8% CBD 0.4% --Cost: $15/gram-- It's not often that a basically perfectly balanced marijuana falls into your hands. Yeah, that's how I'm starting this review out. I've smoked lots of Liberty Reach and Jackpot Seaweed marijuana - both produced by BMF Washington. They have quite a few strains and they're always quality grows. This particular strain reminds me very much - in balance and high - of their Bettie Page which was also a perfectly balanced strain. -- The stink on this is spectacularly skunky. There's a great lemony-zing of citrus under it, and rich floral notes as well. Breaking it up was just euphoric, the smells were almost palpable. -- I really liked the flavor of this. It's that great-pot taste. Just very herbal, marijuana, sweet, a little exotic floral to it. It was not intense - just the right level of mellow. The smoke is super smooth. I mean, smooooth on this. -- The high is great - exactly what I expected out of this 50/50 hybrid, with just a touch of more indica-like body effects than there are head effects. This is outstandingly well balanced - the high smoothly lifts you up smoothly and keeps you feeling good for a while. This is what I'd consider as a benchmark for a True Hybrid experience. -- After smoking this, I was relaxed and feeling good for a long while. The legs on this are just fantastic and the come-down was as gentle as the ride up was.

EuphoricHappyRelaxed