4.0

great strain to sit back and smoke on I love it's effects very nice potent high with flowing and smooth tasty smoke. buy this strain if you love strong good tasting flower and can appreciate a nice indica buzz I noticed I was off though all day which is my fault I should've been aware of this night time strain but none the less I give this strain the fullest of stars I can the only drawback is I just like Sativa dominant hybrids to indica dominant which is why I got into the whole situation with being off because I'd gotten used to how Sativa can feel after a good sesh. anyways only reason I took half off is because of personal opinion bottom line otherwise it's a 5/5 for me and I'll be getting more of it as soon as I can get off this couch.....

ArousedCreativeEuphoricFocusedGigglyHappyHungryRelaxedSleepyTalkativeTinglyUplifted