4.0

So for some reason at my dispensary (well in all of Ct) they can't use "street strain names,) like Sour diesel, or OG kush. So they call this #25,violet-but in reality it's tres dawg. Anyways great strain, especially if you're an indica lover(like me.) it's actually a hybrid but definitely an indica dominant one. A little goes a long way with this strain. Relaxing, helps with pain(I shattered my ankle in a really bad car accident last year so it hurts....a lot,) sleepy and while you do get the munchies somewhat, it's not like you want to eat everything in sight. Wouldn't recommend for before work. I smoked one time & it made me a little paranoid. It's much better for a night time, chilling strain.

EuphoricHungryRelaxedSleepyUplifted