4.0

So first of all I was reading over the effects here and it says uplifting & energetic. I would have to go ahead & say no that isn't the case. It's definitely a strong leaning indica hybrid. Form: Shatter Brand: HYH Society THC: 74% Trees dawg is worth a try & I guess it's sort of rare? Smell 5/5 It smells like my grandma's house. Or my friends basement. A definite maybe moldy smell but not in a bad way? I like the smell but can't give a good description. Taste 5/5 The taste is similar to the smell, something I can't identify but like. The high is just like most indica's I am relaxed from head to toe lmao at the Goldberg's. Also helps if you suffer from depression.

Form and method