3.0

I have a unknown muscle disorder and today this strain helped a lot. My muscle spasms in my legs went away within 20 minutes. The burning pains in my thigh muscles and arms went down dramatically and unlocked my stiff joints. This is also the 1st strain that didn't give me the munchies at all. My mood was good and carefree from previously being dramatically stress. I also became sleepy within the 35 minute period but it left my mind active while drifting, could tell if I was sleeping or thinking too hard for an hour. Dry mouth is up there a bit, a long with crusty eyes. Low on the paranoid thought, more "casual careful" than worried to hell. I nickname this strain to my cycle as the "Repair Kit". Does a little of everything for pain, makes you sleep to reboot your systems. Sidenote: Not work friendly at all. But, I hit some O.G. afterwards and it gave me a great balance.

EuphoricSleepy