Last updated October 2014.
The website located at www.leafly.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Leafly Holdings, Inc. ( “Leafly”, “Us”, “Our”,and “We”). Leafly provides resources related to cannabis varieties and related products which include reviews and ratings provided by its users, and directories of cannabis dispensaries, retail locations, and medical providers; and offers certain products for sale (collectively, with all other services provided through the Site, the “Services”). Certain features of the Services or Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Service or Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
- 1. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND SERVICES IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. LEAFLY DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF, ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE ON THE SITE OR SERVICES. LEAFLY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFORMATION POSTED ON THE SITE OR SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION OR REVIEWS POSTED BY OTHER USERS. LEAFLY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY DISPENSARY, RETAIL LOCATION, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER, OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE OR SERVICES. LEAFLY IS NOT OBLIGATED TO SCREEN DISPENSARIES, RETAIL LOCATIONS, HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS, OR THEIR MENUS TO DETERMINE WHETHER THEY ARE QUALIFIED OR AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OR TO DETERMINE THE ACCURACY OF THEIR MENUS OR OTHER INFORMATION THEY PROVIDE. LEAFLY DOES NOT OFFER MEDICAL ADVICE. ANY CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO COVER ALL POSSIBLE USES, DIRECTIONS, PRECAUTIONS, OR ADVERSE EFFECTS. THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AND SERVICES SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT THE APPLICABLE DISPENSARY, YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT A MEDICAL CONDITION. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY SHALL NOT LIMIT THE MORE GENERAL DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IN SECTIONS 8 AND 9.
- 2. Accounts
- 2.1 Account Creation.In order to use certain features of the Site (e.g., to use the Services), you must register for an account with Leafly ( “Leafly Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the Site registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may not create more than one Leafly Account. You may delete your Leafly Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site. Leafly may suspend or terminate your Leafly Account in accordance with Section 10.
- 2.2 Account Responsibilities.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Leafly Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Leafly Account. You agree to immediately notify Leafly of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Leafly Account or any other breach of security. Leafly cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- 3. SITE AND MOBILE APP
- 3.1 License. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Leafly grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to use the Site and Services for your personal, noncommercial use. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Leafly grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to install and use the software Leafly makes available for mobile devices ( “Mobile App”), in executable object code format only, solely on your own handheld mobile device and for your personal, noncommercial use. As used in this Agreement, the term “Services” includes the Mobile App.
- 3.2 Certain Restrictions.The rights granted to you in this Agreement are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site or Services; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site or Services; (c) you shall not access the Site or Services in order to build a similar or competitive service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site or Services may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. Any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site or Services shall be subject to the terms of this Agreement. All copyright and other proprietary notices on any Site or Services content must be retained on all copies thereof.
- 3.3 Modification. Leafly reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or Services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that Leafly will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site or Services or any part thereof.
- 3.4 Ownership. Excluding your User Content (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trade marks, and trade secrets, in the Site and Services are owned by Leafly or Leafly’s licensors. The provision of the Site and Services does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights. Leafly and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- 3.5 App Platforms.You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the Mobile App is dependent on the third party app platform from which you received the Mobile App, e.g., the Apple iPhone store ( “App Platform”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Leafly and not with the App Platform. Leafly, not the App Platform, is solely responsible for the App, the content thereof, maintenance, support services, and warranty therefor, and addressing any claims relating thereto (e.g., product liability, legal compliance, or intellectual property infringement). You agree to pay all fees charged by the App Platform in connection with the Mobile App. Each App Platform may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the Mobile App from it. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the Mobile App is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable agreements, terms and conditions of use/service, and other policies of the applicable App Platform. You acknowledge that the App Platform (and its subsidiaries) is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and will have the right to enforce this Agreement.
- 4. USER CONTENT
- 4.1 User Content. “User Content”means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Site or Services (e.g., content in the user’s profile or postings). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that makes you or any third party personally identifiable. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate the Acceptable Use Policy (defined below). You may not state or imply that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Leafly. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content (and not Leafly), you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Leafly is not obligated to backup any User Content and User Content may be deleted at anytime. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
- 4.2 License. You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Leafly an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site and Services. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
- 4.3 Feedback.If you provide Leafly any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Leafly all rights in the Feedback and agree that Leafly shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Leafly will treat any Feedback you provide to Leafly as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Leafly any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- 5. ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY.The following sets forth Leafly’s “Acceptable Use Policy”:
- 5.1 General Restrictions.You agree not to use the Site, Services, or any of Leafly's social media pages or channels to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (a) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e.g., material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful to minors in any way; or (c) in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- 5.2 Reviews. You agree not to post reviews on the Site that are not based upon your personal experience or are otherwise designed for any purpose other than providing other users on the site with an accurate description of your personal experience. Reviews based on secondhand, non-personal experience are not allowed. In addition to the other restrictions contained in the Acceptable Use Policy, reviews posted on the Site must not: (a) be written exclusively in capital letters, (b) be plagiarized, (c) contain spam or advertisements, (d) contain personally identifying information about any Dispensary employees or any other person, (e) contain overly detailed or sexual descriptions of an individual’s physical appearance, or lewd personal attacks against a specific individual or group of individuals affiliated with the Dispensary, (f) contain references to Dispensaries or competitors other than the product or Dispensary being reviewed, or (g) contain unrelated personal grievances. If you are an owner, volunteer, or employee of a Dispensary you may not post reviews about your Dispensary or products or about your competitors’ Dispensary or products.
- 5.3 Photos. Image files must exclusively feature the products they illustrate and must not include body parts, messy or cluttered backgrounds, product wrapping, currency, paraphernalia, brand names, or other any objects other than the product itself. Image files must be clear and must not be blurry, fuzzy, or contain any flash reflections. Products should be centered in the image file. Image files must contain an accurate depiction of the product they illustrate. Image files cannot contain pornography or other graphic images and must otherwise abide by the guidelines set forth in this Section 5.
- 5.4 Technological Restrictions. In addition, you agree not to use the Site or Services to: (a) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (b) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (c) harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site or Services or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (e) attempt to or impersonate another user or Leafly or gain unauthorized access to the Site or Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site or Services, through password mining or other means; (f) harass or interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Site or Services; or (g) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Site or Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Site or Services.
- 5.5 Monitoring, Suspension, and Termination. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content (including any image files or reviews), investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion (including removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Leafly Account in accordance with Section 10, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities) if we in our sole discretion suspect that you have violated the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person.
- 6. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify and hold Leafly (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Site or Services, (ii) your User Content, (iii) your violation of this Agreement; or (iv) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Leafly reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Leafly. Leafly will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- 7. THIRD PARTY SITES & ADS; OTHER USERS
- 7.1 Third Party Sites & Ads. The Site might contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third Party Sites & Ads”). Such Third Party Sites & Ads are not under the control of Leafly and Leafly is not responsible for any Third Party Sites & Ads. Leafly provides these Third Party Sites & Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites & Ads. You use all Third Party Sites & Ads at your own risk. When you link to a Third Party Site & Ad, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third Party Sites & Ads.
- 7.2 Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other Site or Service users (including Dispensaries) are solely between you and such user. You agree that Leafly will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site or Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- 7.3 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge us (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site or Service users or Third Party Sites & Ads. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- 8. DISCLAIMERS
THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES: (A) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; OR (C) WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- 9. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR (AND OUR SUPPLIERS’) LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) FIFTY US DOLLARS ($50) OR (B) AMOUNTS YOU’VE PAID LEAFLY IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS (IF ANY). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- 10. TERM AND TERMINATION. Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Site and/or Services (including your Leafly Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site or Services in violation of this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Leafly Account and right to access and use the Site and Services will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Leafly Account involves deletion of your User Content associated therewith from our live databases. Leafly will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your Leafly Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 3.2-3.4, 4–12.
- 11. COPYRIGHT POLICY. Leafly respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site and Services do the same. In connection with our Site and Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Site and Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site and Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- 11.1 your physical or electronic signature;
- 11.2 identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- 11.3 identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- 11.4 sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- 11.5 your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 11.6 a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- 11.7 a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The Designated Copyright Agent for Leafly is:
1920 Eastlake Ave. E., Seattle, WA 98102
- 12. GENERAL
- 12.1 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Leafly will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site or Services.
- 12.3 ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE. Except for disputes brought in small claims court, all disputes between you and Leafly arising out of, relating to or in connection with the Services shall be exclusively settled through binding arbitration pursuant to the then-current rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for commercial arbitration. There is no judge or jury in arbitration. Arbitration procedures are simpler and more limited than rules applicable in court and review by a court is limited. YOU AND LEAFLY AGREE THAT ANY SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUCTED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Notwithstanding any provision in these terms to the contrary, if the class-action waiver in the prior sentence is deemed invalid or unenforceable, however, neither you nor we are entitled to arbitration. This arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding any provision in these terms to the contrary, we agree that if Leafly makes any future change to this dispute resolution provision, it will not apply to any individual claim(s) that you had already provided notice of to Leafly. Information on AAA and how to start arbitration can be found at www.adr.org or by calling 800-778-7879. If the arbitration in this section provision is found unenforceable or to not apply for a given dispute, then the proceeding must be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in King County, Washington. You hereby accept the exclusive jurisdiction of such court for this purpose. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- 12.4 Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site and Services. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word including means including without limitation. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Leafly is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. This Agreement, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Leafly’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. The terms of this Agreement shall be binding upon assignees.
- 12.5 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2013, Leafly Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. Leafly; the Leafly logo; the Leafly green, purple and rusty maroon colors used in combination; the Leafly green, purple, and rusty maroon colors used for hybrid, indica, and sativa cannabis strains; and the Leafly tile designs (“Marks”) are trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. You acknowledge and agree that You are not permitted to use these Marks or any third party marks displayed on our site without prior written consent from, respectively, Leafly Holdings, Inc. or the owners of such third party marks.
12.6 Accessing and Downloading the Application from iTunes. The following applies to any Mobile App accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (“App Store Sourced Mobile App”):
(a)You acknowledge and agree that (i) the Agreement is concluded between you and Leafly only, and not Apple, and (ii) Leafly, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Mobile App and content thereof. Your use of the App Store Sourced Mobile App must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
(b)You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Mobile App.
(c)In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Mobile App to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Mobile App to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Mobile App. As between Leafly and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Leafly.
(d)You and Leafly acknowledge that, as between Leafly and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third-party relating to the App Store Sourced Mobile App or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Mobile App, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Mobile App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
(e)You and Leafly acknowledge that, in the event of any third-party claim that the App Store Sourced Mobile App or your possession and use of that App Store Sourced Mobile App infringes that third-party’s intellectual property rights, as between Leafly and Apple, Leafly, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by the Terms.
(f)You and Leafly acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of the Terms as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Mobile App, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Mobile App against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof.
(g)Without limiting any other terms of the Terms, you must comply with all applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the App Store Sourced Mobile App.
- 12.7 Leafly Contact Information:
Address: 1920 Eastlake Ave. E., Seattle WA 98102