Appalachian Power reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Appalachian Power.

June 11, 2017
p........r
I enjoyed this strain a tremendous amount. It made me feel a level of effect I hadnt in a very long time. Cerebral. Very nice and I truly underestimated it. Thats saying a lot. :)
April 7, 2017
N........c
This is a great morning/daytime strain it won't send you back to bed or leave u stuck on the couch. It has a great flavor, sweet, fruity, with lots of earthy grape, & a bit of citrus on the finish. I get some pleasant pleasure at the temple, and muscle relaxation down the neck and shoulders and it's pretty clear headed and a noticeable boost in energy. This isn't a strain that u smoke before bed cuz your having trouble sleeping. I'd say that this is a great strain for people that want their THC and it's positive effects but still want to be able to get stuff done. This is a hybrid but people sensitive to high energy strains should probably be careful.
November 26, 2016
I........1
keeps me energized and focused.
October 27, 2016
m........y
Makes me congested

Photos

October 13, 2016
M........h
Just got a sample of this at our shop in Mukilteo and love it! Mindfully stimulating and engaging conversations. It's a thinker strain.
1 of 1