Corleone Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Corleone Kush.

Corleone Kush effects

Insomnia
35% of people say it helps with insomnia

February 27, 2015
B........G
Hard hitter but smooth, gets you high quick and uplifted, may experience paranoia, like imagining things in your head. besides that I recommend it.
December 12, 2016
B........G
This review is on Corleone Kush wax by Craft Concentrates. Gorgeous amber sap, sweet and earthy scent with that mouth watering Kushy flavor. The effects were beautiful very relaxing but stimulating. I used this before and after hiking 5 miles and what great medicine. I never felt sluggish, I was able to keep a solid pace the whole time. And once back this took any and all discomfort from my body. Sour muscles? Gone. It's a strain I'm really glad I gave a smoke. One I'll definitely come back too in the future.
September 26, 2016
g........0
Very tasty pain relief. ..great flavor makes me want more lol
November 12, 2015
C........y
Corleone is one of the most heavily sedating and physically relaxing varieties of Kush I've ever had. Beautiful mix of purple and green flowers that almost remind me of the "old school purps." Excellent night time pain and insomnia relief.
November 29, 2015
S........n
This strain is a great way to unwind after a long days work. I just put some in my Volcano after a stressful day at work and all of the weight of the day was instantly lifted off my shoulders. Will definitely be buying again
September 11, 2015
D........s
Hits you fast like the backhand of the godfather after fucking up a mission. Cerebral high worlds moving and then into a body relaxation. Great for sleep And night time use
October 2, 2018
P........G
This strain goes down pretty smooth, with earthy flavors that warm the throat without creating too much coughing. Immediately after smoking, there's a bit of a head buzz it creates, and the full effect sets in about 2-4 minutes later. While it didn't exactly keep me glued to the couch or anything, I did find myself spacing out quite a bit. Overall, it kept me more alert and capable than some other Indica strains that I've tried, but it lacks in the true "stoned" feeling that some extremely potent strains have. The flavor and smoothness in the smoke however bring this strain a bunch of bonus points. Overall, I'd give it a 4.
October 30, 2014
D........s
Perfect for night time dabs, quick acting mind and body pain relief. Smooth and tasty hits when used on a It nail with a triple perc. Hope to see this on more menus! Would advise for those who have high tolerance issues.