Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Frosty.

Frosty effects

Insomnia
21% of people say it helps with insomnia

June 16, 2014
M........n
Very good Indica. Effective for before bed or meals, provides that very solid Indica trance. The crop I got certainly resembled a coffee-like taste like that one other user described. Also a definite candidate for pain disassociation/(suppression).
May 24, 2018
C........7
This strain, this...Frosty...is a dynamic strain. The smooth and extremely relaxing high was surprisingly euphoric. Very good for relaxing I hear. There’s just the softest kiss of a body high, but that’s real good for tense muscles I hear.
August 16, 2018
m........i
Glad I came across this strand. Some high quality stuff. And apparently you get just a head high. Burns smooth as hell. Definitely not some everyday stuff and has a distinct smoking experience in general. I wish I never ran out.
March 22, 2015
K........0
It literally looks like it was spotted in kief
September 11, 2016
R........e
Hits your head hard at first. Very uppity to start then mellows to a fantastic chilled out sensation.
January 27, 2017
N........3
I picked up a gram of Frosty at my local dispensary. It was one of their super premium strains, the most expensive you can buy. The nugs are nice and dense and covered in trichomes with an earthy aroma. Definitely an indica-dominant strain just from the appearance. So far so good. The high at first was super mellow and had me wondering: "Is this it? Did I really pay $20 for this?" But then it hits you. About an hour after vaping half a bag and feeling a little disappointed, the high snuck up on me and knocked me off of my feet (literally and figuratively). I was couch-locked for several hours before falling asleep. This is definitely a great strain for relaxation before bed time, just don't overdo it and be patient or you'll find yourself unable to move.
April 16, 2016
L........y
Absolute dank
May 10, 2017
B........n
I had a different experience compared to other reviewers. I was couchlocked for about 3 hours. I probably could have moved after two hours but i was sooo relaxed, I didn't even want to get up to satisfy the munchies which weren't too bad. Relaxed, happy, laughing at a stupid tv program. It was a happy or content, high. Perfect "alone time" high.