Queen's Panties reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Queen's Panties.

December 24, 2017
B........s
A great mix. I've had both the parents on their own & I enjoy both. So put together is even better. Form: Shatter Brand: Bloom Dispensary house wax THC: 91.5% This strain is like a mellow dream queen strain. It doesn't fill me with energy but makes me motivated. Great for playing video games or vegging out on the couch. I am impressed with the THC content of this shatter, which has more to do with the dispensary than the strain. If possible get this strain only with a high THC percentage so you can fully enjoy the effects. QPP makes me want to go snowboarding, but I live in the desert so that's not happening. To those who live where there's snow, if you're getting cabin fever from being indoors QPP would be perfect for you.
December 1, 2017
l........6
Great strain. Not that stoney but definately relieved pain .Good vibes
b........n
I have a cold, so I took this strain for what many would call a negative, the dry eyes. It works wonders for my congestion. Feature or bug, you decide. I wouldn't say this takes away pain, like some do, but it's more that you don't care about the pain. Right now I'm kind of in a slow, calm, meditative head-space. I'm not totally couch locked, which is good for daytime use. I can attain some focus, but this strain is more for a mellow, feel good type mood.
S........a
Top Quality Strain...Gives you a royal high. Makes me want to do good to the world and make a lot of money while doing it. 5 Stars definitely.
April 11, 2018
R........n
Go to your local grocer where the cereal aisle is, and find “fruity pebbles”. When you find it, just open the box, open the bag, and take a deep whiff of what’s in that box. Just make sure no one is looking, and plop that mother fucker back on the shelf. That my friends is Queen’s Panties. When I smoke this I got a deep body high off this hybrid. So I suggest you smoke this as if you were chillin. Call up the homies like Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble and eat some fruity pebbles. The quality is beautiful, the taste is amazing, and the feeling you get is just like sliding down a woman’s panties right as if she just got out of the shower my friends.
S........a
Good Strain!!! and It gave me a royal high...it made me want to go out and do good for the world and also make a lot of money whilst doing so. 5 Stars for the Queens Panties.
November 28, 2017
D........b
Anxious
Smells great, sweet. But I didn’t like the high, very panicky anxious type feeling. Wasn’t for me, I’ll stick to my Girl Scout Cookies.
1 of 1