Sharksbreath reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sharksbreath.

Sharksbreath effects

Insomnia
13% of people say it helps with insomnia

July 12, 2011
R........e
Very mellow, calm, laid back, great for watching a movie or tv. listening to music. I took it for sleep and it helped with sleep quite a bit. I would save this for evening. Also good for getting that "loving feeling". This strain has very little smell and the smoke is pretty mild in flavor and smell. The high hits you right of the bat in head and body alike.
April 12, 2016
h........r
This strain shows the clear influence of its very opposite parents. There is a very nice relaxing body to this buzz but there's an even greater floaty and happy head high. I find it quite easy to be socially engaged and I'm also quite clear headed. I very much recommend Sharksbreath for almost any activity or time or day. A perfect balance and a great time.
April 11, 2012
S........h
I have to say im quite impressed with this strain because i feel very happy and i can still think and still feel high and relieved and it helps me sleep a bit
October 7, 2015
b........y
This is a strain I hate to love. The smell is somewhat offsetting and sour and the flavor is very unique. I do like that it doesn't linger after smoking a bowl however and the high is fantastic!!! I felt happy and super relaxed. It's becoming my new favorite for ending a long day. The pros far outweigh my con's. 💚
July 13, 2012
B........G
Good As Helllllllllll
July 31, 2013
D........e
Been a while since I tried this, but I remember it giving a really nice and easy going high. Had an interesting smell and taste to it. Would love to try it again at some point.
September 11, 2018
M........J
Sharksbreath is from deep blue sea obyess with deep earthy piney flavor and dark coral nugs with strain is for sea lovers 🐟
October 21, 2014
b........h
Sour, dry, heavy hitting. This is a good functioning head high, I use it to relax but not get fucked up, easy to work on it, just an all around comfortable and happy high.