Is this your brand?
Claiming is free and so is setting up your profile.
Miami Cannabiz Group is a company certified to bring the power of Google Analytics to your marijuana business website. With the power of analytics data provided by Google, we can determine the best course of action for your marijuana marketing campaigns. Before Google Analytics, marketing experts would have to spend and hope for their returns. Miami Cannabiz Group is prepared to turn your advertising returns from a question into a certainty. The importance of digital marketing for dispensaries and MMJ companies: There are over 1 billion online searches conducted daily. Google accounts for 85% of all online searches worldwide, with Bing, Yahoo! and a number of smaller search engines making up the other 15%. 59% of US Residents use online search every day. 90% of US Residents use it at least once a month. 74% of online searches are local. 82% of these local searchers follow up with a phone call or visit.