“Absolute Friendliest atmosphere. Everyone at Bluepoint is there to help you, inform you, answer any question and they all make you feel very comfortable. Happy place for me, not going anywhere else. Best!”
“Have been using this dispensary for almost 2 years. They recently moved and the new office is very comforting and relaxing. Also much larger than the original location. The entire staff is knowledgeable and have been very helpful in tracking down strains that would work for my PTSD symptoms (anxiety, depression). On top of helping to educate me on terpenes, cannabanoids, and CBGs, they have also been excellent at communicating my needs to the grow facilities. It has changed my life for the better and I'm happy to say this is the only prescription I'm currently on. Thank you Blue Point Wellness!”
“💥Bluepoint Wellness has moved to a new & amazing, ginormous & beautiful location!! 💥 W O W !! 💥
• expansive space, including huge sun-filled lobby/wait area -- could fit 100s!
• multiple registers to accommodate multiple client-patients simultaneously,
• larger, private office space for the administrative team, who is so warm + kind, while maintaining such impressive professionalism –> fine line|difficult balance not often found, unfortunately,
• private pharmacists' office spaces (yet another impressive + knowledgeable, warm + kind team that owner, Nick has grown as business grows),
• huge, growing inventory with TONS of new products (just got sat Z.. up to Z?;)
• new, improved website, w/convenient, easier online ordering,
• all new, extended hours!
☀️️I call Bluepoint "my happy place" because nowhere else am I so welcome, in a judgment-free zone where my every question is answered knowledgeably, concisely, professionally, and warmly.
I really feel like they've 'got my back' when helping me chose the medications best-suited for Me, individually. I have never left BP Wellness w/anything but the biggest (joker'esque ;) smile on my face — & I can't imagine having this incredible trust anywhere else! —👌🏻💥 ”
“I think that the staff are very knowledgeable & helpful. The medicine is far better than what is available outside of dispensaries; but as for the prices they are much, much more than outside of the dispensaries. CT dispensaries Bluepoint Wellness included are price gouging the medication they sell us, as a paitent who cant afford the current prices I am back to street dealers even though I have my MMJ License. Contact a local grower Curaleaf, AGL, or CT Pharm and ask them how much their product costs.”
“From the moment I walked through the doors I felt welcome and comfortable the staff was more then nice and everyone was very acomadating and very knowledgeable. The product keeps getting better and better and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks for making my life better blue point you all ROCK!!”