The New Amsterdam

4.5| 53 Reviews
  • Medical Dispensary
  • Recreational Store
Phone
Services Provided
Joined
Menu Updated
Followers

Hours

Sunday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Open Now
Thursday 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday Closed

About

We represent the cutting edge world of New Cannabis, curating only the best our industry has to offer. Close attention is paid to product cleanliness, quality and potency. Our expert buyers are trained to look for only top tier products to ensure that all strains of marijuana on our shelves come from the best grows, the most talented farmers and the cutting edge brands. We have relationships with almost every top-rated brand in the medicinal space and pride ourselves on bringing that range to our customer base. Our knowledgeable, fun, and courteous staff is well-educated and ready to answer any of your questions! *PRICES LISTED ON LEAFLY DO NOT INCLUDE RECREATIONAL TAX* (State tax 17% + Multnomah County 3% = total 20% tax)

Deals

View All (5)

Rise 'n Shine n' Feel Fine

Early bird special 15% off the entire store! From 10am-11am

Please don't combine with other discounts. Thanks!

Print Send to phone

Recent Updates

View All (229)

The New Amsterdam

Indica lovers new & old! #StrawberryFields is back and luscious! 23.12% THC #StayLifted #TNA

Recent Reviews

View All (53)

“you need better marijuana strains”

Was this review helpful to you?

Comment from The New Amsterdam

What strains would you like to see in shop? We are always looking for the best strains for our customers.

“I don't like the set up with the outer office and the inner Sanctum. to me it just feels creepy. to make matters worse the last time I went here I was given a bad recommendation. of course in the end it's all a matter of taste. ”

Was this review helpful to you?

Comment from The New Amsterdam

We apologize for the bad recommendation. Thank you so much for the feedback.

Photos

View All (25)