Last updated March 22, 2018
The following general rules apply to all Leafly contests and giveaways:
1. Sponsor. The Contest is sponsored by Leafly Holdings, Inc. (“Leafly”), a Washington corporation with principal place of business at 333 Elliott Ave W., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98119. Additional sponsors, if any, will be identified separately.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter. Contest is subject to applicable laws and is void where prohibited by law.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Unless otherwise specified, participants and winner(s) must be legal U.S. residents over the age of 21. By submitting an entry, all entrants to any contest agree to participate in the contest and obey the rules of the contest and all applicable law.
4. Release of Liability. Leafly and any other contest Sponsors and their affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors and employees shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions which arise out of and/or are in any way related to the prize(s), the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize(s) and/or damages or losses related to the contest.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and indemnify Leafly and any additional Sponsor(s) and their officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. Leafly is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions, regardless of cause. Leafly reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should problem beyond the control of the Sponsor(s) corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any promotion, game or contest.
6. Contest Operation. Only one entry per person will be accepted unless otherwise specified. Participants must follow the prescribed rules of entry to be eligible to participate. Unless otherwise specified, winning entry(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received. Final determination of all winners will be made solely by Leafly. Any and all decisions made by Leafly staff are final. Odds of winning will depend on number of eligible entries. Unless otherwise specified, winner need not be present to win. If entry is illegible or does not supply all information deemed necessary to declare a winner, entry will be deemed invalid and another entry will be selected. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Leafly Holdings, Inc., Attn: Promotions, 333 Elliott Ave W., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98119, within 30 days of the conclusion of the contest. Leafly is only required to provide the first name and last initial and city of residence of winner, upon valid request.
7. Transferability/Substitution of Prize. Prize(s) have no cash value unless otherwise specified. Prizes may not be traded or transferred. All prizes are offered “as-is.” Substitutions of cash or cash equivalents are not allowed other than a substitution that may be necessary due to the unavailability of a prize. Prizes not redeemed by expiration date are no longer valid and will not be replaced by Leafly.
8. Requirements for Claiming Prize(s). Prize will be mailed or delivered in person; or Prize may be picked up in person, by appointment only, during regular business hours (8am to 5pm, Monday – Friday) at 333 Elliott Ave W., Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98119.
9. Taxes and Expenses. Winners are responsible for payment of all taxes on prize(s). The winner agrees to pay all expenses & fees not included in the prize.
10. Amendments to Rules/Severability. Leafly reserves the right to amend the contest dates and rules at any time. If any portion of the above rules is determined to be unenforceable due to local or state laws, all other portions of these official rules remain in effect.
11. Modification, Postponement or Cancellation of Contest. Leafly reserves the right to postpone, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a contest for any reason without notice. If a ticketed event, gift certificate or coupon has been awarded as a prize and the event, place of business, or product is postponed, cancelled or for other reasons beyond our control, does not occur/exist, Leafly will not be responsible for replacing the prize. Leafly reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process. Leafly reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
12. Representations and Warranties. By submitting a contest entry, participant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that participant: has read and meets the eligibility requirements; has submitted accurate contact information; understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the participant’s entry to the Contest; and participant agrees to be bound by these Rules.