Cherry Lime Runtz reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Cherry Lime Runtz.

Cherry Lime Runtz strain effects

Reported by 9 real people like you

Cherry Lime Runtz strain flavors

Cherry Lime Runtz strain helps with

This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.

Cherry Lime Runtz reviews

Sort by
June 30, 2023
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Talkative
This has become one of my daily smokes. I love the tangy sour chery flavor it leaves behind 😋 I also love how social it makes me. Always a pleasure to partake. Highly recommend If wanting a more alert energetic high 😵‍💫
June 19, 2023
Loading...Relaxed
Taste 10/10 tasted like a cherry lime soda and also like cherry pie High is very smooth and I get a great body high
May 24, 2023
Loading...Relaxed
Shyt is Gaaaas!!! Taste like cherry pie buds are gorgeous just like the pics and is a nice relaxing strain. One I wouldn’t mind smoking for a whole month. 16 year Vet smoker here
July 2, 2023
Loading...Relaxed
damn this might be the tastiest strain I've had to date, everyone I smoked around said it smelled amazing. good head high, tho it made me very sleepy which is great but I wouldn't call it a knockout strain, more like a drowsy one. I don't mind, I have other strains for that. I liked it to get out of my own thoughts for a moment, worry less about things.
February 19, 2024
Loading...Happy
The time before the last time I went to the dispensary, I was given this preroll for having to wait in line for a long time. When I saw that it only had about 22% in the THC rating I was not expecting much. I mean shit I got it for free. I'm a heavy smoker, at least a few grams a day if not more. I got through about half a gram and I was feeling pretty euphoric. I then told my wife I thought I was drugged. Keep in mind early that day cops showed up looking for me and called my personal cell after I was allegedly speeding... You may become paranoid while smoking this strain. But yeah, holy f, talk about a hidden gem in the upper middies. Don't let the THC level fool you.. Give it a shot!
May 25, 2024
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Happy
Ya...I forgot what I was going to write. So good on a low temp dab. Can't wait to try this in flower form.
a week ago
Loading...Creative
Loading...Sleepy
This is such a solid indica dominant hybrid. This is a great evening time strain for those last few hours of the day that you wanna get high but not too sleepy. This is very much a couch-lock strain, great for watching TV and/or playing video games!
October 8, 2023
Loading...Creative
Loading...Relaxed
The description is pretty spot on - aroma and flavor is cherry pie and lime candies. The high is very relaxing and creative; think day dreaming. Pretty solid strain but not too shelf (Ozone flower was pretty dry)

Buy strains with similar effects to Cherry Lime Runtz

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in