Cracker Jack reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Cracker Jack.

Cracker Jack effects

Fatigue
21% of people say it helps with fatigue

October 13, 2010
p........r
I was not really sure I liked this one at all, came as recommendation here on leafly based on my favs. It made me really wired, which strong sativas tend to do. I was off the walls with this one. I was talking 200 miles a minutes so I annoyed a few people, sorry.
May 25, 2015
i........e
I picked up about a 1/4 of this in Hollywood from 7262 Collective and it was HEAVEN. I highly recommend using it sparingly to maintain its great,cerebral high, because if you smoke it all day you'll get used to its effects and it won't feel so special. But yeah, after maybe 2 or 3 bangs out of my one hitter, I felt like I was on cloud 9 and was incredibly social and euphoric! I liked loading this in the mornings and switching to something else for the rest of the day. Also, the smell, taste, and appearance and absolutely divine. The flowers smell unlike any other strain and its taste is sweet and strong, leaving a great aftertaste in my mouth afterward. Bottomline: If you find this, pick some up. I got it at $12 a gram which is waaaay worth it in my opinion, and I'm a huuge bargain hunter when it comes to flower.
February 13, 2015
s........m
Best strain for an adventure.
June 4, 2013
g........5
Beautiful. Absolutely covered in opaque and amber trichomes and a notably large amount of bright orange to red pistils weaved throught the bud. Smelled fruity, with hints of peach, orange and mango. It smelled so sweet that it could of passed for candy. It didn't taste as good as it smelled but it didn't taste bad either, just more of an earthy taste. Surprisingly smooth for how potent it was. Bud structure was fluffy but not crumbly. The bud was so sticky that it looked wet - at first I thought it wasn't properly dried. Overall, I was really impressed how good this stuff was.
April 8, 2013
A........s
Rating is way too low for such a good strain... maybe someone had adverse response or had a bad grow, This is one of my all time favorites! such an uplifting sativa~
December 28, 2011
s........l
i be feelin gud denna mug. chickin nuggitz nikka.
March 6, 2016
k........7
My favorite daytime strain so far, which is saying something because I love Sativas and/or Sativa dominant hybrids and have tried quite a few. Love the boost in energy & motivation. And love just the overall mental vibe with CJ which isn't racy/tweaky/over-analytical like some other (cough cough.. Green Crack). IMO obviously. But definitely recommend!
May 19, 2014
l........a
This is my go to sativa, and overall favorite strain. The smell and flavor are divine, but hard to describe, like citrus rain, and each bud is sticky and covered in trichomes, ruining my grinder. I'm lucky enough to live two miles from Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals, which bred the strain, and I make sure I keep plenty in stock for the rare times they're out.