Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Jupiter OG.

Jupiter OG effects

Insomnia
39% of people say it helps with insomnia

January 23, 2014
e........e
Nice to smoke and vap. Great with morning coffee gets you out the door ready to blaze your way into your day. Best to keep a few hits on the PAX or dubs on hand throughout your day to keep you humming along. Jupiter - Stay in orbit my friends. ~eXile
January 2, 2017
p........4
We've all had that moment where you see something you WANT, but it's not in your planned budget. And it keeps coming back to you, calling you. And you will not rest until you have it? That's how I felt about Jupiter OG. Jupiter OG is top shelf in a world of specials. But I WANTED it. So I picked up a gram. Wow! It is everything in the description and more. Pleaseant aroma, easy to smoke, It is a sublime high, and had an amazing impact on my body pain. I felt like i was cradled in a big soft velvet cushion. I could easily sleep but didn't necessarily need to. I was able to sit in my comfortable rocking chair out on the patio and purely enjoy my Jupiter OG high. And I slept peacefully. (( cue the choir of angels singing joyfully here ))
March 3, 2012
H........y
got really stupid off of this. felt good though, but I was not even in this world lmao
January 24, 2017
j........o
Been smoking since 96 and hands down jupiter og is my favorite strain. Powerful indica effects so relax and my favorite part im cutting down my sleeping medications and im sleeping from 8 to 9 hours 🔥
March 26, 2012
r........l
Picked up a 1/4 of some Jupiter OG for around $40 on sale. This stuff is really strong. I was surprised.literally made my head feel like it shot up to space. It stayed there for around 90 min. Had some definite paranoia with this on so don't go out when smoking this. Just chill at home n destress. This is good evening smoke. Didn't make me feel like passing out.but I could sleep on it if I needed to. I probably won't get it again cause the sepreation of head n body isn't really my thing but check it out if yr into it. I prefer more body highs.
September 17, 2014
s........s
I'm not the biggest indica person out there as I typically lean toward sativa or sativa dominant hybrids, but I learned at a young age it's always good to be a well rounded person in life. So I try to have a couple indica strains on hand. and why not go big!!! jupiter, at least the cut I get from pink house in denver, is one of the heavier indicas I've smoked in some time. heavy duty behind the eyes. insane amounts of floral, opium, earthiness on the palate with an almost cotton candy sweetness for the lingering effect. it's usually a higher priced commodity so I try to nurse this stuff. plus three massive rips in the 2 footer could get big foot to go horizontal! undoubtedly one of the nicest indicas around currently. if you see it, get it.
September 17, 2011
t........8
Great strain right before bed. Makes you feel very laid back, floaty, and tired
August 12, 2017
x........2
holy hell I have a pre roll of Jupiter OG in my desk drawer at 29.7% THC that I'm saving for a "in case of emergency break glass high. I vaped some of this stuff the other day and let me just say WOW. I'm a construction worker and ex military. I'm in constant pain. I got home after a 12 hour day on the job site and vaped some of this on the porch by the pool. all my pain went away. it is one of the best I've had. I now SWEAR by Jupiter OG and will always have some in my house for a end of the work day bowl. if you get a chance give this strain a try. I used Tryke Gold Label Jupiter OG and I highly recommend it. apparently a phenotype of OG KUSH Jupiter OG lives up to its namesake. it's big it's powerful and the first time I smoked it I was convinced that its not of this world.