Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Jupiter OG.

Jupiter OG effects

Sleepy 49%
Hungry 29%
Insomnia 40%
Headache 2%

December 18, 2014
G........e
Jupiter OG is a very potent indica and is a very sedating strain that is great to use during the evening or before going to sleep. I've been smoking this strain to combat my insomnia and lower back pain. It's been very effective and I've been able to have a good nights sleep without feeling pain for once.
May 15, 2014
S........d
Just came across this and thought it was Reggie, was I wrong. Beautiful!!!!
April 5, 2013
O........A
Looks: Dense and delicate nugs that break apart easily. Mostly dark green buds with a few orange hairs and moderate trichome coverage. Dank and sticky when broken up. Smell: Pine, citrus and a touch of fuel. The citrus is more pronounced than many batches of OG I’ve sampled. Taste: Similar to the smell with the pine and citrus dominating. Smooth vapor with heavy lung expansion. Buzz: Heavy stone. The head buzz is stoney and slightly spacey. The body buzz is strong with a touch of diesel raciness in the chest. The buzz becomes more relaxing as the effects evolve. Late afternoon or evening strain.
April 24, 2014
R........e
I suffer from chronic migraines and this wonder green flower works amazingly well. It helps me eat, laugh, relax and melts away the pain. Love it!!!!!
May 8, 2012
B........n
I'm a huge fan of the planetary strains. Unfortunately, the Jupiter is not one of my favs. Top 25 maybe, but I smoke 90% A+ grade or better. I find it strange given that the Pluto, Mars, and Saturn all fall in my top 5, the Saturn and Mars tying at number 1, and Pluto making the top 5 somewhere. Enough about those, lets talk about the saturn- Over-all, this is a solid strain. Very nice, heavy hitting INDICA. Good for storming creative ideas, not so great for executing them. If your a creative type, while it does let your mind wander and explore areas of spontaneous thoughts and wonder, it does have its way of leaving you with a short attention span due to its relative ease of forgetfulness. The physical effects start out strong in the head, moving its way through the neck and gradually making its way through the body. This medicine is great for insomnia, eating disorders, and pain relief. This is a strong strain, so you may want to take it easy. Too much of this stuff could result in dizziness and disorientation. Not a so much a social strain. Great for watching movies... This is what I refer to as "good for nothing weed", cause its good for not doing anything. Just relax, and let it work its magic! Over-all i give this strain an 8/10. I find it funny how some people call it a sativa, but then mention how they passed out 1 hour later for a strain review labeled 'Indica'. *giggles* tee hee! THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!!! >.< whatevs. im not really angry, actually. hahalol!
February 16, 2011
l........r
Very nice, clean hitting vapors. Delivers a good functioning and calming body high. This is a great replacement for morning coffee at the right dosage. A very clear and non-cerebral high
August 26, 2011
A........s
THis Shit is gud
January 2, 2017
p........4
We've all had that moment where you see something you WANT, but it's not in your planned budget. And it keeps coming back to you, calling you. And you will not rest until you have it? That's how I felt about Jupiter OG. Jupiter OG is top shelf in a world of specials. But I WANTED it. So I picked up a gram. Wow! It is everything in the description and more. Pleaseant aroma, easy to smoke, It is a sublime high, and had an amazing impact on my body pain. I felt like i was cradled in a big soft velvet cushion. I could easily sleep but didn't necessarily need to. I was able to sit in my comfortable rocking chair out on the patio and purely enjoy my Jupiter OG high. And I slept peacefully. (( cue the choir of angels singing joyfully here ))