Oregon Diesel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Oregon Diesel.

Sort by
December 27, 2015
Loading...Relaxed
Loading...Sleepy
WOW!! Fruity and really fuel tasting, oddly, good combo!! Almost sour berry smell in the jar and when ground it smells like someone made a smoothie with a can of gas and a frozen berry mix!! The taste is fantastic and smooth. Sweet and sour on inhale and very berry tasting exhale. Very indica in feel, relaxation and stress relief come on quick and stick around. Could be serious couch lock inducing so I would medicate properly! Most definitely recommended!
March 15, 2018
This is truly my favorite strain. It makes my body feel so relaxed and nice while still leaving me with a clear, calm mind. I smoke this every night after work to unwind and maybe do a craft or some chores in the house. 10/10
August 18, 2018
i smoked a bowl and it felt like I was on psychedelics. it was trippy. 10/10
November 9, 2018
Smoked a similar strain which was lemon diesel x face off og called Oregon lemon, shit had me high for hours I’m talking like 9th grade high hahaha. If you can get your hands on this get it
August 15, 2015
Loading...Creative
Loading...Focused
Loading...Happy
heavy hitter. felt like more of a balanced hybrid to me.
October 15, 2017
fan tast ic. purple, green, orange - with shiny crystals all over the buds. tastes like blackberries. lifts anxiety and depression instantly. feel relaxed and engaged listening to Siouxsie & The Banshees "Tattoo"
March 26, 2015
Loading...Creative
Loading...Focused
I have never had a diesel hit me like this Oregon Diesel. So glad this around my home town. Thank you Oregrown!
November 2, 2015
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Relaxed
A+

Buy strains with similar effects to Oregon Diesel

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in