Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Red Widow.

Red Widow effects

Lack of appetite
20% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

October 3, 2016
q........s
this was my FAV when they sucked it at Moss Xng! I have ADD and OCD and anxiety and ALLLLL that went away.. or I have less of a $hit.. I didn't care! :-) I was energetic, happy, talkative, feeling no pain, and productive! I can walk and watch the sunset on the coast, clean my house (dancing IS a side-effect!), but I could also carry on a conversation among business peeps! More please!!
May 25, 2016
l........1
This shit made me trip
June 12, 2016
Y........0
This was def not for me. all I experienced was a light head high more like an annoying headrush. it didn't relieve any pains or soreness nor did it give me couch lock,the munchies, or make me tired let alone sleepy. I was expecting a lot just because of the name ,but hey ,u live & u learn.
August 12, 2016
O........u
Just picked this up the other day. Interesting buzz felt energetic great for a nice walk through the forest.
May 26, 2016
D........5
I can't believe it's not butter.
July 30, 2016
B........h
One of my top five all time faves. Distinctive terpine profile and smooth high.
March 30, 2017
M........s
I really like how this cannabis breaks up. A grinder really isn't necessary. Just squeeze a couple nice fluffy buds, and it breaks up perfectly to roll or load a bowl. The buds have A LOT of crystals, and I was lucky enough to of got the pick of the litter when it came to my supply, resulting in LARGE, well manicured Nuggs. More of a Sativa High, in my opinion. Lasting usually 2-3 hours. Sweet smelling bud with earthy undertones. Light green to Dark green buds with deep red/orange hairs throughout. Nice overall smoke, tasting earthy, with a lil diesel, yet sweet.
September 6, 2019
d........4
didn't have a buzz for long...the flower received looked and tasted like commercial I used to get as a kid! not impressed