Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Super G.

Super G effects

ADD/ADHD
25% of people say it helps with add/adhd

November 15, 2016
s........s
Ok, so I vaped this chronic and was instantly consumed with paranoia. Dry mouth, red eyes, disfunctional overall. Thought I was going down Sativa lane but ended up on Indica Blvd. weird!
November 17, 2016
T........8
Super G is super me nice sativa effect.. it's a upper I can hang out and smoke a zip not even know great taste 🔥 strain and new-G NYC 👌🏼
January 10, 2017
s........o
Great relaxing sativa. Excellent haze and pleasant and sweet to taste while maintaining a pleasurable herb flavor.
December 23, 2017
H........z
This is a pretty solid strain. It's very similar to gorilla glue #4 in my opinion. Has a fuel/diesel smell to it and bit of that gorilla glue scent. Taste is on point with the smell and effects are pretty heavy hitting, this strain isn't for amateurs. Solid strain nonetheless 4/5 would buy again.
October 29, 2018
M........0
SUPP SUUPPP SUPER GLUE.. i smoke two joints when I wake up ... and then I smoke two more ... I’m so high off that chronic sh!t that I bumped my head on a helicopter and I’m not knowing what to tell my DR.. I AM HIGHLY MEDICATED..
April 27, 2019
M........8
The perfect Sativa. Perfect.
April 6, 2017
s........4
Pretty good sativa. I was pretty anxious and upset before I smoked this out of my bong but I actually felt way better after I took some hits from this. Made me relaxed, spacey and a little dizzy. Try it for sure!
November 14, 2019
t........w
This strain hit like a tornado- ripped into my brain with zero warning, shook some shit up, and then disappeared into the night. 5 stars for Super G by Gas Cannabis. Vaped on a Davinci IQ, 27%.
1 of 1