Similar to our CBD Week, we’ll be publishing articles all week exploring topics related to the endocannabinoid system (ECS):
- What is the endocannabinoid system, what’s its role, and how do endocannabinoids differ from plant cannabinoids like THC?
- Who discovered the first endocannabinoid?
- What do the “runner’s high” and the endocannabinoid system have in common?
- Does our endocannabinoid system impact our ability to overdose on cannabis?
- Why would a plant like cannabis produce THC, compounds that have mind-altering effects?
- What do the normal biological roles of the ECS tell us about why plant cannabinoids would have medicinal properties?
- Can cannabis help athletes with inflammation and pain?
Questions About ECS Week? Let Us Know!
Do you have questions about the ECS, or any of the ECS-related content you read next week? Post your questions in the comments section of these articles. Look for the “ECS Week” tag at the bottom of articles, and click on it to see all the ECS Week content for this series as it goes live next week. We’ll be answering your questions through Monday, December 19.