Alien Dutchess reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Alien Dutchess.

Alien Dutchess effects

25% of people report feeling focused
PTSD
16% of people say it helps with ptsd

March 27, 2017
W........o
I am using cannabis to help aid in recovery from a long term traumatic abuse. Since THC is considered the psychoactive part of the cannabis plant, higher THC levels assist me in becoming self-aware and help me with my psychiatric goals. This plant has helped me more than any antipsychotic, anti anxiety, anti depressants, benzo, or SSRI. The mentioned drugs can (and do) work, but the side effects are atrocious. Cannabis's side effects are laughable in comparison. Anyways, I chose this flower from my local dispensary recently since it contained CBDA (under 2%). I am in love with strains like ACDC, White Harmony, and Cannatonic, but the THC levels are generally not enough for the psychoactive effect I am looking for. This flower was interesting as it had almost 28% THCA and still had room for CBDA! CBD keeps me calm and allows me to relax physically. When I cracked open the container, there was a subtle smell of what reminded me of as the powdered Wylers lemonade from my childhood. I personally like strains that have a pleasant smell, and this one was unique and pleasurable to my olfactory senses. I am not an expert on terpenoids, but this one smelled sweet and candy like. The taste reminded me of Tangerine Haze, but not as pronounced taste wise both in vape and in combustion. Overall, I liked that this flower had high THC content without gutting CBD, it has a great smell, and great taste.
March 24, 2017
l........d
Found myself just smiling . Very nice motivational feelings came over me. I enjoyed my morning walk from start to finish. Try this one and watch Spring arrive
March 29, 2017
k........h
Definitely a hybrid feeling, not Sativa. Perfect any time of day smoke, helps me with headaches, nausea and anxiety. Makes me feel happy, relaxed and uplifted and clear headed. Would definitely recommend! Anything with "Alien" that I've tried so far has been phenomenal(Alien Bubba, Alien OG).
April 1, 2017
s........9
I bought alien dutchess and it is wonderful! It helps my neurapathy with the 28% thc.
April 11, 2017
l........n
The euphoria and creative boosts are a favorite part of this strain. Great for stress and anxiety which I suffer severely from, after for many prescriptions I found a strain I can enjoy regularly. Wonderful for a sesh or group hang out.
August 1, 2018
M........k
Tasty and smooth in a concentrate form, the Terp notes are delicious, while still providing a unique blend between the earthy, piney, and lemon. Definitely uplifting without just staying in your head. Would definitely recommend cresoco’s products especially this specific strain.
May 27, 2017
R........a
Very relaxing. Slightly elevated happiness. Didn't give me the munchies much.
August 1, 2018
B........s
I'd say this is a solid 5/5 Kills depression, nausea, pain, and anxiety. Definitely earthy and citrus. Effects last for hours. This is one of the best wake & bake strains I've ever had. I don't get overwhelming anxiety or paranoia like some do,5ze