Atomical Haze reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Atomical Haze.

January 30, 2016
f........7
Atomic Haze Looks: Got a half of this, the buds were beautiful. Knobby sativa foxtails all over with pink hairs and lots of white crystals. The foxtails have a rainbow coloration to them almost,even though they are predominantly green. Smell/Taste: The smell and taste a fairly light,but sweet fruity and pungent at the same time,very smooth. Nothing you will complain about Effects: The looks draw you in, but the effecta keep you. A verry positive and happy cerebral high comes over you, no energy rush like typical haze strains, a very blissful calmness takes you over. You can chill, go out, or sleep with this one, very versatile.i can feel pressure on my eyes , almost a headband feel. Definetly worth a try, the high is very unique, the buds are beautiful even if the taste is on par withtodays strains.
October 1, 2016
A........y
Soaring and beautiful daytime smoke. I think this might be my third favourite smoke! It's an excellent sativa for people with anxiety, especially social anxiety. It makes you relaxed, easygoing and chatty, but also energetic, very happy with a soothing buzz. I suffer from severe OCD and anxiety with IBS and find that sativa or dominant hybrids work best for me as they stop my anxiety, give me huge relief from the stress and an illness that otherwise leaves me housebound. I have tried many Indica which have made me constantly unwell physically and mentally leaving me unable to get up or function and causing horrendous stomach problems, worsen my OCD and leave me on my knees crying and unable to cope. I had no problems with this. Absolutely lovely, really upbeat and happy. Chilled perfect sativa smoke where you can relax or be active. You have any choice in the world. My boyfriend and I smoked it for five hours straight in Amsterdam we were so floored by how good it is. Not harsh even with gravity bottle. You don't feel too slow and you don't feel tired with it either. There's no body high or that dreaded and awful couch lock. I experienced no nausea, IBS issues with this strain which is extremely important to me as I am deeply afraid of vomiting. This smoke made me feel calm as clear water and completely easygoing. My boyfriend also really liked it with his depression. We had a really good time with this strain and recommend it to anyone wanting something upbeat and amazing but that isn't going to make you anxious. I also recommend for people who are less confident with sativa or beginners because it's not as harsh as AK47 and doesn't give you the random, intense and ongoing bursts of uncontrollable energy like AK. Overall 10/10 quality strain.
May 3, 2017
h........a
Has a fruity/minty flavour at the beginning if vaped, changing to a nutty flavour at the end. Munchies the whole duration. It gets me started off feeling a bit lightheaded and quite sativa-esque with a lot of inspiration, creativity, and clear thinking. The comedown feels relaxed, tired, and hungry. Definitely a preferred sativa-dominant strain.
May 26, 2017
g........3
The strain is very tasty n very good head buzz i will get more soon
July 21, 2018
K........z
It’s alright... I’m not a big head high fan though but if you are this will be a nice bud for u!! Rate 6/10
January 10, 2017
j........o
I liked this strain a lot. Made everything sort of dizzy but in a good way. Breaks apart and grinds nicely the smoke from this always sort of harsh but totally worth it. Would definitely order more.
September 28, 2016
K........e
This is by far, my all time favorite! Very powerful yet functional. Made me super focused on the task at hand, and super happy relaxed. Hubby likes when I smoke this because my house comes out of my high 100% spotless. Time to put on some tunes and get to work!
March 4, 2019
B........k
Great strain for after work and during the day! Keeps me uplifted and productive long enough to get all my housework done. 5/5