Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blucifer.

May 16, 2016
W........o
Blucifer is a potent, eyelid-heavy sativa that produces euphoria-inducing highs much like its parent, Blue Dream. Unlike Blue Dream, which tends to make me feel uncomfortably tingly and a little bit restless, Blucifer preserves the euphoric goodness of Blue Dream without the anxiety. This strain is great for anxiety, depression, focus and creativity.
December 4, 2017
w........l
Stoney come on first in the head that makes music sound incredibly rich and smooth. Visuals are impacted to a similar degree, but also reveals how your eyes - and concentration - refuse to settle on one thing. Very absent minded in that sense, which actually helps occupy the mind when bored. Reasonably functional, but not conducive to work/productivity because of how forgetful it is. A big caveat, however, is it excels at art/creativity. Good, cheery mood elevation. Took me out of a malaise and got me smiling and happy. Worth it for the smoothness it imparts music alone, but the emotional lift makes it even better. A mellow version of Blue Dream that tempers its speediness while increasing the sensory improvement of kushes. One of the side effects is it’s a tad heavier on account of less sativa.
January 26, 2016
B........d
So so soooo frosty, very dense and dark purple. The Blue (a blueberry pheno of Blue Dream) crossed with conspiracy kush makes this sweet and creamy, head in the clouds sativa euphoria. Found at WHTC in Los Angeles.
January 23, 2016
P........1
I Love This Strain!!! First Pull and You Know it's just what the Dr. Ordered!!!
April 24, 2016
R........z
Very nice to look at, very nice to smell..very nice to taste..all my senses were satisfied.. I smoke my blue and feel like I can walk thru the park and create and masterpiece of art :)
April 13, 2018
2........t
Works wonders on my neck and back pain... does give you energy so no playing on your computer or phone, instead DO WORK!
September 29, 2016
H........y
This is a sativa? I had no idea. Makes me think, makes me eat, makes me laugh, makes me zone out. Good stuff!
June 20, 2016
m........o
Very nice scent, but I found it harsh to smoke in my bubble pipe and the high to be light. Made me a bit anxious too.