Blueberry Pancakes reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blueberry Pancakes.

Blueberry Pancakes effects

25% of people report feeling focused
PTSD
28% of people say it helps with ptsd

August 6, 2016
d........0
One of the strongest tasting strains ever strong taste of pancakes and a lovely High to go with it . Great day time indica
September 24, 2016
J........I
Literally tastes like blueberry pancakes. A perfect indica for a lazy, slow morning.
December 23, 2016
P........A
one of my favs!
January 22, 2017
n........0
this is an excellent strain for sleep, didn't get the same super happy and hungry effect as other indicas I've tried for sleep. was just really mellow and polite feeling. I was ready for bed I'm about 15 minutes, the stuff is potent though so be careful.
February 14, 2018
g........r
Blueberry Pancaked supplied by ReUp. Beautiful shimmery nugs, a really nice example of this strain. Smells amazing. Very sweet, much like blueberry muffins or pancakes. Lots of crystals on the piece I got. Fuzzy Stoney high. I can feel my tension easing and my body relaxing. I feel chill and less irritated. Very go with flow. I also struggle with generalized anxiety and this does help me feel a little less on edge. I would buy this strain again.
January 2, 2017
t........3
Just lit up bowl number two in a row of her. She hits, initially, a little harsher than I pictured she would (almost like a sour diesel pull from a pipe) but if you're not a fan of that, nevermind because she finishes smooth, rich and flavorful on the exhale. Immediate flavors noted were vblueberry, vanilla, buttery/doughy, earthy sour but that could just be because I'm lazy and use butane lighters like everyone else. The high comes on slow and gradual, stop what you're doing for a moment and you'll be like, "damn, where the fuck...how the fuck, how long was i just doing that for...!?", I promise. All in all, if you can pick her up for the right price it will be totally worth it, I scored a half OZ bag from Northwest Cannabis Connection in WA by Sasquatch at 25% overall for $100, even. Side note: remember, though she is a hybrid, she is indica dominate; so, probably not the best choice before being overly active. 4/5 only because I'm picky, to a novice she'll open doors in your brain that you didn't even know were there!
February 18, 2017
L........E
Works well for pain and spasticity 😀
November 22, 2016
b........e
Calming, mellow indica that actually does taste like blueberry pancakes when vaping. The bag smelled sweet too, but with a skunky, earthy undertone. Blueberry Pancakes and Blue Cheese are the most delicious tasting strains I've tried. BP has a good body and head buzz, but nothing particularly strong or remarkable about the high.