Cherries Jubilee reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Cherries Jubilee.

Cherries Jubilee effects

33% of people report feeling focused
Nausea
25% of people say it helps with nausea
Fatigue
16% of people say it helps with fatigue

December 16, 2016
F........1
after research and trying it myself leafly had this wrong, it's not a indica dominant hybrid it's a straight hybrid! hit me in head and body. frickin tingling and euphoric as hell! smells good tastes better,solid hybrid very mellow an heady.
November 16, 2016
D........D
bought thinking it would be a cheap filler to stretch my pain relief herbs, ended up loving it. before mixing into a salad I tried a solo dose to gauge it's potency and was genuinely surprised. and for the price that's remarkable. I highly recommend.
August 5, 2016
f........e
Great Hybrid for daytime activity.This flower was cultivated properly and saying Processor:Northwest Cannabis Solutions VERY PLEASED WITH THIS FLOWER
March 24, 2017
c........5
Definitely one of my top 5 favorite strains. It's an indica, but doesn't make you feel bogged down or glued to the couch. The flavor is nice, but what I like most about Cherries Jubilee is the feeling of euphoria and happiness it gives me. It also doesn't hurt that it never causes me paranoia or anxiety. Amazing.#420sweepstakes
August 26, 2018
h........e
I asked for a mind raping sativa and was handed this. needless to say I was disappointed at first. however, I now enjoy it as a relax and go to sleep type flower. I usually prefer something heavier like a granddaddy purple, but this will do in a pinch.
October 31, 2016
d........g
This is absolutely delicious! I actually taste cherries on the exhale. For me, the effects come on nice and smooth. Waves of happy, worry-free bliss followed by a body high to match. Mentally functional until the end when sleep finally takes me.
October 26, 2016
S........i
Fluffy nugs with light, sweet aroma and flavor. Mellowing hybrid high that affords for an altogether relaxing experience. More on the side of indica than sativa in terms of the potentially sleepy latent effects, yet somewhat uplifting at the onset.
Previous2 of 2