Critical Kali Mist reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Critical Kali Mist.

April 8, 2020
Alert, Mindful, Energized, Jokey
March 16, 2020
Really smooth smoke a bit of a cheesey smell to it definitely a bed time strain 👌👌
February 27, 2020
Amazing, very uplifting high. Instant feeling of joy, and tendency to smile and laugh. Very harsh on the throat though and eyes red as hell
November 2, 2019
Great weed, gets you the perfect amount of high on a vape or bong...like totally caked right now but could definitely reach my calculus class at the same time
April 17, 2019
My friend and I picked this up in California as our 1st Legal smoking experience completely random. This won’t disappoint!! The after high certainly drags on for a bit.....juss how I like it. Also, ours was 17%THC.
July 13, 2018
Fantastic buzz, helps to get me through my day!
March 10, 2018
Earthy smell and taste with a hint of sugary sweetness. Not really energizing but leaves me feeling happy, light, and relaxed without feeling lethargic. Good daytime option, especially for anyone dealing with pain that doesn't want a racey or knockout strain but still wants something potent.
March 9, 2017
Taste: Very earthy taste. There is a subtle sweet undertone but the earthy taste is very overwhelming. Smell: A sweet pine smell greets you when you haul it out! If you tear open the bud, the smell is strong and graceful. Smoking: I enjoy this bud in a spliff mixed with a dash of apple tobacco; or ditch the tobacco and enjoy a classic blunt. (Note: Any device or contraptions smoke the same. The hits are smooth and the taste of the bud is clearer.) Effects: A very nice sativa. This bud keeps your focus and "Dude, that's fucking awesome" aka euphoria moments high. Opinion: To me this bud reminds me a lot of the famous South African strain, Durban Poison. It really feels that you can keep your focus and do whatever and enjoy it( + this strain's euphoria ) I give this a thumbs up to anyone who wants to work on something you are getting a little bored with. Thumbs up!