Doobiebird Daydream reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Doobiebird Daydream.

Doobiebird Daydream effects

Fatigue
16% of people say it helps with fatigue

September 8, 2016
l........0
Uplifted and motivating. I had a very good experience with this amazing strain.
November 5, 2016
B........r
DBD one of the more perfect hybrids, combining that fruity and relaxing Gupta with one of everyones favorite Sativa. Perfect for an afternoon gardening sesh or relaxing dinner with friends.
March 17, 2017
J........7
I got a gram at The bud depot in Lyons, CO. This stuff is so strong dank. It has a strong kush smell and tad skunk and tad blueberry or what blue dream itself taste, but to me strong. Creative, Happy, Chill, Muscle Relaxing, Uplifted. Real smooth smoke. It does take you to smoke the whole joint then you realize just how strong it is.
April 27, 2017
C........a
Purchased this today at Starbuds in Pueblo, CO. A tasty and smelly hybrid with the sativa taking the headliner, fast head high that spreads nicely through the body and amped up the creative juices.
March 17, 2017
J........7
I got a gram of this at The Bud Depot in Lyons. This stuff is dank strong kush,with a tad of fruit taste. This is one of my fav's now , but it hard to get get. Nice buzz, so smooth, muscles relaxed, uplifted mood. I love this strain due to strength. I believe it clocked in at 25 some site I saw today , but said 18-20. Good try it. Super Dank.
March 8, 2019
K........0
Low THC 14.5%... None the less a GREAT!! tasty, smooth, starts up HIGH up in da head. Buzz which is felt within a minute or two. Elevates into a wrap around head.
September 9, 2019
C........o
glad i found this strain, but dont have it near us! definitely gonna be worth driving 2 hours for! relaxign to the fullest now!
January 12, 2018
S........h
An absolutely wonderful, pleasant high that didn't leave me groggy or zoinked out. Probably my favorite tasting strain I've had in a while; a VERY strong earthy flavor that's just a bit floral. Great everyday strain.