Dreamer’s Glass reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Dreamer’s Glass.

December 10, 2015
B........s
A wonderful hybrid. First impression of the flower itself is great. Large, medium-dense flower, very purple in color. the aroma is very welcoming, and is the high itself. I have found dreamer's glass to be an extremely well-balanced strain. Initial feeling leans heavily towards sativa without being too racy. An alert, happy high follows, and after about 15 minutes the indica properties kick in. I could feel the high sink down into my body providing a well-rounded, relaxing experience without giving an overly burnt feeling. Overall, I find this to be an extremely well-balanced strain with benefits stemming from both sides of the genetic pool.
January 22, 2016
P........1
This strain is a refreshing hybrid that induces a cool physical high, and an explosive mental high. Personally I'm not a huge fan of the taste, but the aroma is clean and cool. I highly recommend this strain if you're looking for something to enjoy with a couple friends.
February 18, 2016
b........d
👌🏾
May 1, 2016
c........0
Looks beautiful, taste good.
August 26, 2016
t........0
brought about creative words of art and stimulated the psychology of play,, used as a suppressant ii felt rejuvenated as appetite increased and sleep was achieved,, twin blazed 2 j's
March 20, 2016
m........4
Very heady and strong at first but tapers off significantly. My head felt like it was throbbing or beating when it hit me. I bought from native roots and was surprised at how dry the bud was. There is a nice pine flavor to it when smoking and it doesn't burn your lungs as much as blue dream did for me. Blue dream is still my favorite. Not crazy impressed.
April 23, 2016
s........k
Anxious
I tried this via vaporizer, about .25 to .45 gram and it fucking rocked my brain. It started with a general brain fog and blossomed to a full on smashed head. It made me feel like I just woke up at the dentist -- my face felt numb. It also made my heart race, so if you're prone to tachycardia, take this one in small steps. My limbs felt pleasantly tingly at first, and then, swear to god, they started flexing and contracting almost seizure-like. That wasn't as pleasant. I am prone to atypical reactions, so my brain chemistry may be a bit unique... YMMV. Very strong, very quick effects. Recommended for pros, recommended in very small amounts for newbies.
June 14, 2015
H........e
good overall smoke and taste.. made be think alot. almost got paranoid... this is not strain to smoke if u are stressed..lol