Ghost OG Moonshine reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Ghost OG Moonshine.

Ghost OG Moonshine effects

Inflammation
30% of people say it helps with inflammation

July 13, 2016
D........l
Great strain helps me take massive dumps
July 24, 2016
T........6
I got this strain as a hybrid sativa dominant strain in NJ. Holy shit it's great. Real great buzz and kills pain and nausea. Clears out social anxiety as well. Def get this if it comes your way. 5stars.
October 19, 2016
R........s
This super sticky, and darker-than-normal Indica strain is new to me. There are definitive pros and cons to og Ghost! It's extremely potent, making it an awesome pain reliever to medical marijuana patients. It's also as good as an Rx sleeping pill. That's when the double-edge sword rears it's evil face, b/c Ghost can enhance sleep but sleep will also be your best friend. It feels like I have a "weed hangover" in the morning and I need pathological amounts of coffee! lol I like Ghost! It's of superior quality, but after smoking, I feel a distinctive scratchiness in my throat. Enjoy og Ghost while you have it, but try to mix it up every now and again, to give your voice a break!
November 22, 2017
S........d
Amazing indica and deserves all of its praise. I already loved ghost Og so when I felt this strain felt like a super enhanced version I was happy. Made me feel extremely happy and was a euphoric high. Was a blast for me when I was just chilling out listening to music. Super fun to do, 4/5
November 6, 2016
a........d
One of the best strains to make you hungry and then a good nights sleep. Lovely strain.
January 26, 2017
e........e
One of if not the best Sativa in NJ. Euphoria is off the map and is capable of relieving the heaviest of muscle and stomach pains. I wish Compassionate Sciences was better at keeping the good meds in stock and at lower prices, then GOG would ALWAYS be in my cabinet.
February 11, 2019
n........s
Great smell taste nice thick buds with light and dark green with hints of purple in Oklahoma they got it right the pics look not that goo you will definitely be able to tell my pic so fire bought at the Dankery 51st and Memorial Tulsa,Oklahoma
October 23, 2016
S........k
I also picked up the Sativa dominant hybrid strain from my ATC in NJ. Wonderful cerebral high, murdering depression. Good appetite stimulation, bye nasuea. Smoking/Vaping all night revealed more of its indica side. Feeling my arms a little a\more and allowing me a great nights sleep, destroying insomnia. This strain 100% recommend to other medical patients going through chemo and radiation.