Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain God's Treat.

November 12, 2016
l........4
First time poster, short time smoker here. Though I've only been smoking 3 years it's been every day due to lots of metal in my body causing some severe pain and depression. I now smoke every day. I go to work, then smoke a bowl to sleep. Now to the review: GT - This stuff has me just fucking flowing. I just rapped Snoop's Da Shiznit at 2x speed. This strain truly is God's treat as my leg spasms are gone, the nerves around my 4 ruptured discs are singing a much calmer tune, but I'm not pass out sleepy. Pick this up. Holy shit. Pick it up. Lou Dogg out.
April 10, 2014
t........d
great form and funnction. out of the 4 ive grown 3 had purple phernotypes and looked great
May 21, 2017
t........y
Best strain I've ever tried and I've been smoking for 14 years of my life
September 19, 2017
A........W
Beautiful buds, pungent and sweet smell, and very nice to smoke. Slow burns and provides a relaxing, yet euphoric high that really triggered the artist in me. My sketches are looking better than they have since high school. Would definitely purchase again.
May 20, 2015
b........8
critical with god bud
August 2, 2015
w........6
Great, smooth high.
February 14, 2019
N........n
I usually love Indicas but this was a huge disappointment, the high wasnt very relaxing and wore off within half an hour it felt like. Not worth the money
January 3, 2015
M........u
Really dank but sweet smell. Smoke is really smooth nothing to harsh. The effects settle in slowly but it's actually enjoyable mainly because you can feel yourself getting lifted gradually.