Jimi Hendrix reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Jimi Hendrix.

January 12, 2016
h........y
Probably the best strain I’ve had since moving to Oregon. Semi-fruity smell. Well-balanced high after 2 or 3 hits but any more than that you’ll be in a Purple Haze. Excellent for pain relief.
February 20, 2016
g........y
Love love love this strain! As a big fan of headband I couldn't wait to try it, and I was not let down. This strain is euphoric and absolutely a little psychedelic. I laughed with my friends like we were in high school (we are in our thirties ;) It was an great finish to an evening out. Just a few hits during the day of this stuff and I was immediately feeling some very creative vibes. If you come across this strain I highly recommend givin it a whirl! I got mine at Collective Awakenings in Portland. So. Dope.
August 6, 2015
c........s
This Jack Herer X Headband X Cherry Cola Mix is incredibly fruity. Its aroma has strong accents of Berry, Lemon, and a Pineapple, with a back-end of candy sweetness. For many this will be a fantastic evening strain, as it is definitely Indica-dominant. For me, this strain makes me active, energetic, and euphoric. This strain is always a bit pricey, but worth it. Found at Amazon Organics.
August 6, 2015
D........8
This strain is good for creativity if you're only going to take a hit or two, if you smoke more your head becomes too foggy to be productive.
September 12, 2015
B........4
I want some
May 25, 2017
T........0
January 12, 2016
h........y
Probably the best strain I’ve had since moving to Oregon. Too bad I cannot find it anywhere near Portland and it is likely only available in the southern part of the state but I’m optimistic. Semi-fruity smell. Well-balanced high after 2 or 3 hits but any more than that you’ll be in a Purple Haze. Excellent for pain relief.
February 20, 2016
l........e
i love this strain my go to buds