Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Lemon Zest.

April 5, 2018
H........6
Super Lemon Haze and Deadhead OG made this excellent Sativa strain. Loads of citrus which means lots of Limonene and that means energy! Great looking flower too.
April 30, 2018
S........n
Big surprise with this one. A big vape of this flower made my head explode into ten million exquisite pieces, on more than one occasion. Grown at Moongazer Farm in 2017, Northern California.
May 10, 2018
L........S
I have been awaiting to try Lemon Zest Sativa for about the last two month ever since I heard of its coming availability in Montreal, Quebec a rare import from points further South of here. I have always loved the Lemon Citrus terpenes of strains such as Lemon Mazar Y Sharif, Lemon Skunk, Lemon Haze and many others. I got two ounces from one of our delivery services that are super popular here pre legalization this summer. I was immediately very happy with the bag wiff I took as soon as receiving it. Of fresh mowed lawn and overpowering citrus odours rich in Limonene terpenes. This strain is a product of Wolf Labs and I surmise that its origin is kept a guarded secret to bad as its a genetic I would be interested in growing for my Medical Garden
August 28, 2018
L........s
Great warm lemon smell! Lift up high! :)
August 27, 2018
s........e
Amazing!!
April 28, 2018
S........s
Smells nice, the smoke was smooth and very citrus aroma. Very uplifting and energizing effect.
July 3, 2019
I........n
Quite dense buds, with a unique pungent smell when it hits the nose. Quite similar to the actual taste of lemon zest, the smell of this flower has a bite on the end of it. Very nice smoke, the high is superb for anytime, day or night. Get your hands on this strain if given the chance.
March 22, 2019
S........c
Pretty good cerebral invigoration and motivation to get things done or just have a happy pep added to your day!
1 of 1