Light of Jah reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Light of Jah.

Light of Jah effects

Fatigue
17% of people say it helps with fatigue

December 2, 2012
b........n
A strain with very impressive genetics, perhaps not as popular as it should be. I was fortunate enough to get hold of some high grade LoJ, if you get a chance to try this I would definitely recommend it. I think it comes from a mostly sativa haze background but it's not like any haze I've ever tried, it hits you as you smoke. People say it's a long lasting high but I can't confirm that, I was with friends so I suppose I didn't really notice the time going by. The high itself is happy, uplifting and it leaves you functional to accomplish everyday tasks, all things which are really useful medicinal properties, but I wasn't smoking for that reason. Light of Jah can trace it's genetics back to the mighty Jack Herrer strain, and you can tell that years of development and intelligent breeding have gone into it upon smoking, even the smell of the bud is packed full of spices and aromas. Light of Jah has many benefits which outweigh the very few flaws, and thanks to the good times it gave me, it has to be one of my favourite strains of all time.
October 9, 2016
D........a
I live in Colorado so have the luxury of being able to shop for herb. I've been on the hunt for my "perfect" sativa. Most give me anxiety, at least for awhile, and when I'm out adventuring in nature and the mountains, I don't want to feel anxious at all. I just bought LOJ for the first time, and it is the most uplifting, fun, stress-free, happy, energetic sativa high I've ever had. I had zero anxiety and paranoia, which all other sativas seem to give me at first. I'm so happy to say that LOJ (and Strawberry Cough) are all that I will smoke during the daytime from now on. I won't buy another sativa. Ever. Luckily Native Roots keeps this strain in stock.
December 25, 2015
K........s
Holy f****** shit felt like my balls were on fire!!! Great stuff...
April 6, 2016
s........7
The effects are mainly cerebral with a mildly euphoric body high. This strain leaves you feeling uplifted and energized yet also remaining surprisingly clear headed. Very good daytime strain for when you need to be active. Similar effects as J1, XJ-13, Jack Herer.
November 20, 2017
j........4
I suffer from ptsd and crazy bad anxiety. I have a number of other health issues, but it helped the most with these the most. I actually felt high after 2 bowls, and my tolerance is pretty high up, but I couldn't keep the smile off my face while it was in effect. I was blessed to get this from an amazing person, and I certainly will not forget the favor.
September 13, 2016
l........x
Smoked a chillum of home grown, indoor. The seed bank I bought it from described it as a Jack Herer x Afghani hybrid. Flavor is earthy, some spice. The high is a crisp, heady, buoyant buzz. I like it as a daytime strain. Ya mon.
October 6, 2015
s........s
The high set on in about 10 minutes. at first the was a very heady rush followed by a nice calming but energetic body high. I had major cotton mouth however. the biggest downside of the strain for me was the taste, didn't make me gag but enough for me not to get it again. I give it a strong 7 out of 10!
March 20, 2015
D........A
Light of Jah takes you up and keeps you there for hours. Mostly cerebral and tingly at first, like those "Pop Rock" candies that sizzled in your mouth as a kid. Feels like your cerebral cortex is being innervated by nitrous oxide, and its a bit giggly if you have never had it before and don't know what to expect. You eventually level out at a cruising altitude above all cloud cover so you can beam down to the planet bellow seeing everything all at once. The body buzz settles in a minute later and its a constant staccato rhythm massaging every skin cell on your epidermal layer. My entire experience was predominantly contemplative and more broadly focused, from start to finish. Not a bed time smoke for me though.