Little Dragon reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Little Dragon.

Little Dragon effects

PTSD
57% of people say it helps with ptsd

February 28, 2017
h........B
Definitely a 5 star strain along with a lot of the newer strains like super glue and amnesia kush because the lineage is a crazy mix up of awesome strains. Cerebral and uplifting lineage from Thailand and Africa along with the classic OG KUSH to bring it down to a hybrid level and make this an amazing relaxing strain for the daytime and evening! This strain is good for anytime except for before sleep because of the landrace genetics. The buds have that classic OG Kush build with dark orange hairs! But there covered in Thc crystals! With a few noticeable dark green leaves that add to its uniqueness. I don't go easy on too many strains by giving it 5 stars but this one deserve it. Definitely one to try out.
May 29, 2017
d........e
I love it, it has such a refreshing smooth to throat. Excellent!!! My first 5*!!
February 17, 2018
A........r
Very nice mellow high. Movies are funnier, food is more delicious, and bed is so much more comfortable. Perfect for couch-locked, binge-watching-Netflix-type evenings. I would absolutely NOT recommend this strain if you're about to mount a very heavy, very delicate plasma TV (as I tried to do after smoking the first time). I had asked my budtender for a heady sativa that wouldn't make me pass out like a lot of indicas do and she recommended this. Now, while I don't usually pass out after smoking Lil D, I would still not recommend it when physical tasks need to be performed. But, for what it is, it is very good. 9/10 would recommend.
October 19, 2016
c........3
Jolly good
April 14, 2020
B........4
It’s a somewhat serious high so not my favorite. Makes me cough a lot too. But it is relaxing and boosts creativity
November 13, 2019
L........y
My favorite strain. Gives me the ability to function. I feel like I get more done and it keeps me in a good mood. Love love this strain.
October 30, 2020
D........0
Absolutely love it..HIGHLY reccomend
November 13, 2020
C........S
This my absolute favorite. This is my first five stars. I am heavy smoker and I love this strain. I am so focused and energetic. It is super smooth on throat. No coughing. I can’t say enough about it ❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 of 1