Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Mammoth.

Mammoth effects

Arthritis
28% of people say it helps with arthritis

April 23, 2016
W........R
One of the best I've ever had. Lightning fast and clear headed. Amazing for tension headaches and anxiety. No paranoia, only slight confusion. Could have gone to sleep if I needed to but I was working on my computer and that was just fine. Uplifting and relaxing. Top 3.
August 11, 2016
c........8
For me it's the perfect bud. Traditionally I prefer a heavy indica due to anxiety but I found that mammoth is indica-relaxing but it is simultaneously stimulating as well so you get the best of both worlds without one over powering the other. Perfect balance.
October 12, 2016
T........g
Was just recently introduced to this new very potent decadent strain. Paired well with other flowering hybrids, concentrate was divine; there was a slight lingering aroma with hints of lemon and sour monotones, with stronger sweet dominance prevalent throughout. Snowcap mixes nicely with the euphoric experience giving sheer focus with minimal paranoia, terps really sparkle about the strong concentrate, showing the strains true potency. Absolute must try for those looking to increase interest with minimal sleepy side effects.
May 20, 2017
K........r
This strain makes you feel okay with the idea of having a plastic ball placed around you like a bubble boy! Amazing
May 10, 2017
k........k
I honestly love it!! When I'm out and about I have energy to go talk go do stuff and go adventure! I don't get very tired from most strains, one thing I don't really have a liking for, but it's a good wake a bake strain. Definitely in my top 5 favorite strains
September 28, 2016
C........0
The Mammoth I recently bought from Solstice in Washington was a very cakey beautiful bud. It's a very mellow social high, that's easy to accomplish tasks with. Definitely a early morning or middle of the day strain. It doesn't stone too hard, yet it loosens you up and makes you feel alright.
June 23, 2017
B........G
These buds smelled just like a mammoth, down right reeked. That being said they were really nice, perfectly round with bright orange hairs. Consistently providing full bodied indica effects with a clear head I can see why it's liked but I'll say its not for me. 7.5/10
July 9, 2017
S........h
Got a great daytime buzz with just a couple hits from a steamroller... very heavy on taste and a light "no cough" exhale. Helped with the shoulder pain and was still able to get some work done without being couched all day. Cheers