3.0

Received 2 g of this at a local dispensary as a freebie with purchase. I rarely dabble with Sativas but the name sold me and plus it looked Amazing! Dark lime green flowers absolutely covered in white crystals. It smelled like skunky lemon wafers to me. I took a few bong rips on a rainy afternoon and 5 minutes later, I felt very anxious and was honestly thinking it had been laced with something. It was so Speedy, I couldn't be still, was trying to organize everything, I took a long cold shower Hahaha, after about 30 minutes it evened out and I went for a walk in the rain and felt just amazing, I felt like everything everywhere would just be alright paired with considerable munchies. I gave it only 3 stars as I am prone to anxiety with large doses but the initial onset was a bit too jarring for me, if that's your thing great, but for people that easily get anxious/paranoid it's unsettling. Would recommend for enjoying nature not urban environments.

EnergeticEuphoricUplifted