NL5 Haze Mist reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain NL5 Haze Mist.

k........t
I've only recently tried this one from the coffeeshops, but the 'NL5 Haze' as it was named on the list appearantly has a history as the 1st place in the Hydro category at the High Times Cannabis Cup 1996. While technically a hybrid, its THC content (14,64%) is far higher than its CBD content (1,22%). Its taste is a light mixture of berries, nuts and wood, surprisingly fresh. The effects of the strain match its gentle flavours as the high is mostly cerebral and a very pleasant mixture of calming and uplifting. Whatever tiny amount of CBD is in this strain does an excellent job in keeping away any anxiety. One drawback: It incites quite a thirst. That bottle of water was meant for clearing my taste buds, not to hydrate my dry mouth.
k........t
After a few rapid trenches and a smoked bowl, I have come to the conclusion that despite its absurdly high THC contents the tiny amount of CBD manages to completely suppress any anxiety, giving free way to enjoy the full benefits of the mental high.
November 13, 2016
a........a
I just planted two cuttings in the grownd, I´ll keep uploading future events. I{m in the southern hemesphere. keep in touch.
k........t
(Fix of Overall Rating) Excellent strain, THC contents may be a bit much. Wonderful for artistic purposes, less so for tasks requiring attention.
February 26, 2017
J........4
Super Keefy with a great earthy taste. The saliva dominated the indica for this Strain for sure which is great in my opinion.
February 12, 2019
R........a
cerebral, empathetic and energetic 👍👍👍
April 26, 2019
A........y
I'm currently growing a hybrid of this, with strawberry cough, it has about 4 weeks worth of flowering to go but it smells delicious, and the flowers are covered in crystals, and I'm only half way through growing them!
1 of 1