OG Diesel Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain OG Diesel Kush.

Talkative 44%
Creative 44%
Insomnia 19%
Headache 3%

July 25, 2018
Great strain, nice taste with a powerful effect, really puts you in your own world, creative buzz
March 30, 2018
Red. Rusty red.. energetic, painfree day! Thank you. Friend!
February 27, 2018
Just had this last night and it was amazingggg. I was definitely veryy chill and it makes music 10x better lol like any other strain. I also had one of the best sleep ever will recommend for people that have trouble sleeping at night.
November 11, 2017
This may be a "creeper" for some however the effects are consistent with the description. I never knew there where so many Diesel cross breeds and I assume they are all "skunky" this choice certainly is. Worth trying at the least but a really solid selection.
September 2, 2017
Cerebral and not too overwhelming I would think even for newer smokers. Still packs a punch but no anxiety with this one for me at least. Lots of pain relief with a mood lift. Great for mid day/afternoon.
May 8, 2017
This by far is the best I have had, taste is everything to me and I love the taste the high u get is like no other and it doesn't make u lazy
May 5, 2017
Pretty powerful stuff, a small amount will do the job, it deff has me thinking deeply about a few things. Great for brainstorming, creativity and productiveness. Don't hesitate to try this bad boy!