Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Old Toby.

Old Toby effects

Fatigue
40% of people say it helps with fatigue

September 18, 2016
m........g
an oddball-outlier, which makes sense, given its origins (who the heck tries to improve their memory with weed?). I've tried it 4x; what I've noticed is its analgesic quality - as good or better than any strain I've tried (purple arrow is probably next-best for that); its creative/project-y trait, and the fact that it's relatively clear-headed. it also seems to be long-lasting, so I ended up feeling the effects (wanting to move around, wanting to make art) longer than average. if you're a fan of oddball strains, this is definitely worth checking out. clear(ish) head, body analgesic, long-lasting, project-y: I can't think of another strain anything like it.
February 12, 2017
S........a
Fun, functional, and faaaaaaaaaantastic! We love this strain's no dry eye! What a gift. If you need a little flower to spark that million dollar idea, this is your girl! Enjoy!
October 4, 2018
c........i
finest weed in the southfarthing
September 29, 2016
f........g
I love this strain. it's a one-hitter for me. very uplifting high, then it knocks me out and i don't remember a thing the next morning. :p i usually continue to feel the effects subtly throughout the next day. Being a Tolkien fan, i just had to try it. What a pleasant surprise! i would have it in my stash always, if i could.
May 28, 2017
m........n
This feels great. Smoked just one bowl from a bong with my partner and almost instantly felt it after just a few hits. Really cerebral, good feeling. Happy, no stress, don't feel heavy or incapacitated but would be pleased just to lay in bed and relax.
October 18, 2016
s........s
I seek old Toby when I create art. puts me in a zone of creativity
September 19, 2016
n........d
This is hands down THE best strain for all of my issues. Wonderful taste and beautifully effective! Well done!