Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Pagoda.

Pagoda effects

20% of people report feeling talkative
Inflammation
40% of people say it helps with inflammation
Fatigue
20% of people say it helps with fatigue

May 1, 2016
i........G
Pagoda is my new go-to sativa leaning hybrid. She smells like funky melon, seems totally immune to powdery mildew and shakes off botrytis. Super lanky growth but nice moderately dense nugs for a leafy sativa. Smooth, tasty smoke. Tropical fruit and Chemdawg taste. Great full bodied high! Mind lifts off and body relaxes. Seems like there is no ceiling or burnout! Two-three bubbler bowls has me ready to move around and make something. Excellent strain, keeper, right there with blue dream and super lemon haze for hybrid sativa effects and growth.
February 22, 2018
S........a
This is my first review...have to share my thoughts on this flavor. I have major lower back pain from arthritis and an injury from Ju-Jitsu....I'm doing my yoga everyday and trying hard to strength out my spine but I've been in pain for a long time. Some days I can not stand for very long. So I've been hunting for a good strain that takes the pain away and keeps me relaxed but not lazy. This strain feels "flexible" in a sense...not sure how to explain but I feel like I can be productive but if I wanted to chill and netflix I could do that too. Munchies aren't too bad. I had 3 cups of a homemade turmeric drink smoked a pinner and I'm not in pain. I feel clear minded and in a loving mindspace. The only thing that could make this better is having someone to watch a comedy and spoon.
November 2, 2017
m........r
Great strain! helped me crawl out of a depression!
July 30, 2018
s........t
Absolutely bonkers. Great stuff for going out on a hike or another adventure. Also a great body high that leaves you able to talk to people who aren't on your level.
July 14, 2018
t........x
This is my favorite strain. Relaxed and happy. It should be called "Chill day". :) Love it.
1 of 1