Palm Tree CBD reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Palm Tree CBD.

Palm Tree CBD effects

Inflammation
20% of people say it helps with inflammation

January 15, 2019
C........u
My absolute favourite, tried and true strain. It helps a tonne for my migraines, but is also good for a mellow, happy, feel good, light high.
October 31, 2018
v........r
Made me feel relaxed and calm. Good for my anxiety. Didn't feel too high and felt like I could still go about my day to day activities. I would recommend for daytime use.
November 4, 2018
e........s
earthy tasting, not too harsh. best vape on lower temps (200°C) very balanced; happy and calm without being too drowsy.
December 9, 2018
J........f
(3/5) Got a gram from LBS off of the OCS site. Vaped at about 180C. Balanced and mellow head + light body high. Some tingly sensation. Could be used to relax or have a low key night in with friends.
March 3, 2019
c........0
This strain has changed my life! My brain can slow down, and the running thoughts are completely gone. Tried about 25 strains since legalization, and this is the one for me. Very mellow, clear headed, able to focus. Great strain for PTSD.
January 17, 2019
l........7
This is a fantastic relaxing strain!! Previously hated Indicas. Often felt anxious on them. This strain made me feel so relaxed and at peace. Zero anxiety. A great way to wind down in the later evening. I felt dreamy/floaty like I had just a tiny bit of NyQuil, yet my head or face didn’t feel heavy nor did I feel any frontal pressure (with indicas this often happens to me). This is the first indica I’ve ever liked. I’m so happy to finally find the right one! For daytime I use (and love) Boaty McBoatface. This is the night to Boatys day for me. Perfect balance.
November 12, 2018
D........e
Excellent strain, tastes great; earthy and woody. Isn’t too potent of a smell. Has a very strong buzz that left me very relaxed and happy. Helped get rid of a splitting headache. Would recommend!
February 2, 2019
H........6
The smell isn’t my favourite, but it’s decent overall.