Purple Afghani reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple Afghani.

Purple Afghani effects

Insomnia
28% of people say it helps with insomnia

December 24, 2015
z........e
Hijacks the brain and body to the land of oz. michael jackson was dancing with a giant wookie. Mickey mouse was nailing dorthy in the corner. Everything felt so right.
February 15, 2014
I........1
A very strong pungent afghani smell and taste. Honeycomb dabs that are very beautiful. Goes right to the head and makes me sleepy and stoned.
December 6, 2017
B........C
Very nice strain. Smooth and nice tasting, but nothing of spectacular note in the flavour regard. Very interesting buzz though. Nice cozy lay low and do something quiet and interesting kind of space. Low anxiety/paranoia, if any at all. Surprisingly slow rise, like as much as 15 minutes before cruising altitude -- so be patient before you go fire up more engines. Great evening bud, hands down. Perfect for reading, TV, puzzles, folding laundry, writing, a little slap and tickle maybe; that kind of thing. Great buzz in spite of very high tolerance. Highly recommend.
July 18, 2012
n........r
First off, let me just say that this is one of the best strains that I've ever had the opportunity to try. Oh, where to begin. I guess I should start with the taste. It's got a distinct flowery taste, stronger than most strains. It hits like a dream. The high is almost instant, and comes on strong, pretty much every time. I LOVE this strain. The effect lasts longer than any other strain I've tried so far, but I'm always out to try more. It's a relaxing and peaceful high. It is a must try!
August 11, 2017
h........r
Smoking this right now and it's beautiful. Smell is really sweet and fruity, and still sweet but earthy and smoky like coffee when smoked. Purple buds, dark and dense. I took 2 hits and started feeling it. My only complaint is that it's dry but it's still smoking great so not complaining! Definitely would recommend if you want pain relief and relaxation without being put to sleep or completely confused the whole time.
April 20, 2018
S........c
I had a variation of this called afghani purple kush that was UNREAL. Highly recommend
August 22, 2015
s........3
Nice bud if you wanna relax, not the best for doing activities as it makes you pretty sleepy. A heavy body high and kind of a numb cerebral high, leaves you feeling pretty stoned.
October 29, 2014
n........e
Personally, this strain makes me pretty nonfunctional. It makes me feel really groggy, and makes it difficult for me to be productive. This is definitely going to be a 'smoke this before bed' kind of strain for me. I'm inclined to avoid smoking this when I have anything I really want to get done after smoking, aside from passing out or mellowing way out. That being said, this strain is fantastic for just mellowing out and feeling happy. It's a really relaxing high.