Purple Afghani reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple Afghani.

Sleepy 46%
Insomnia 28%
Anxious 4%

April 23, 2011
a........E
It has that stinky, cheesy, musty, dank smell, like Ingrid or UK Cheese. My microscope inspection revealed plenty of gorgeous, matured trichromes that were either perfectly clear or hazy and sugary-looking. EXCELLENT for anxiety, and I have no doubt that it will help me sleep incredibly well tonight.
December 20, 2015
r........o
this is one of the best weed ever..REALLY..NO KIDDING..mine is full brown..no green..super dry.. every psychiatrist and psycholog have to have this..at the begginning of the session give one to your patient.. s/he will say.. oooo it's all good now.. hahaha it's like good high with perfect sedative effects..it hits a little later (like 15 mins) but when it hits..think like super purple relaxation..actually it's the best relaxing weed ever..i wish i have it all my life..i'm a sativa guy but i can smoke this every night.. by the way when you smoke daytime it's still one of the greatest.. WOW.. WOW ...
November 19, 2015
C........n
When grown right, this is possibly the best Indica-dominant medical strain out there. Pungent, sweet earthy smell not unlike a combination of coffee and berries, smoke is delicious, rich, spicy and sweet. Beautiful, multicolored buds tinged with purple, just dense enough to be easy to break up for smoking. Smokes well every which way-- joints, bingers, pipes, bubblers, you name it. Medically it's my go-to strain, the best I've found yet for treating PTSD, insomnia, anxiety, depression, nausea, and appetite loss. For me, it's not as couch-locky as a lot of Indicas, it leaves me properly medicated but functional. Unfortunately in Oregon it seems to be available in only two cities and neither are Portland. It's not a common strain but it's of uncommon quality. Highly recommended, if you can find it, you'll fall head over heels in love like I have!
September 29, 2015
N........8
this is the best smelling afgan out there... super dense hard rock ass nugs bring a intense high and sleep haha
January 24, 2018
r........1
I always say my favorite time to smoke is when I'm sick, and I currently have the flu and this one is bad! Purple afghani completely took away the pain and headaches. I haven't really gotten any sleep the past few days so I can't wait for this to hit me like a freight train ( I dabbed it) lol
September 13, 2014
b........0
Very tasty co2. Very gentle come on with awesome relaxing and calming properties. Not overpowering or too heavy, yet great pain relief and calmness. So far no anxiety or paranoia that I've been getting from the purple strains of concentrate lately. Highly recommended for after work and winding down before bed.
September 19, 2013
M........0
Just had my first taste of this and I like it a lot. Great rich fruity scent and nice taste. The effects creeped up on me and lasted a long time. Classic Indica, nice body sensations, dreaminess and completely relaxing. Doesn't make me inoperable, but I thought it was fairly strong.
September 1, 2014
n........e
This strain gives me a nice mellow high.