Strawberry Cough reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Strawberry Cough.

Energetic 39%
Fatigue 11%
Anxious 3%

1,982
HMU On t.e.l.e.g.r.amM-/m OR S.n.a.p-c.h.a.tty/.t Only on the p.l.u.g for great and best dealsss on top quality g.a.s on INDICA-/A , HYBRID-D AND SATIVA-/A🔥🔥🔥🔥 I have been have been doing good b.u.s.i.n.e.s.s.s-/and will keep doing till I die @-@p.l.u.g🔌 🔌 🔥 💯 Touchdown 📦 🚛 Bring every s.t.o.na—-together has always been my goals ! Lemme know what you think 🔌🔌🔌🔌 📦📦📦✈️ Let’s do this 🚪 📦 on @@@-p.l.u.g msg Hmu t.e.l.e.g.r.a.m///////-@flex123q W1ckr:.. @weed10 S.n.a.p-c.h.a.t=me//////-@weedpIug77 t.e.x.t what you need and smoke with less stress
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg📦📦🔥nine_:🔥zero::_🔥9:_-_'..three&:_-_🔥.4:_-_'🔥.one_:-'_🔥.zero_+-:_*🔥six_:-_'🔥.2:_-_'_🔥..three 📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
2 days ago
Sweet smell
6 days ago
Pretty good. Nice flavor came on strong.
October 11, 2020
Winds down to a cozy, in bed under the blanket with eyes closed, cozy all over good feels.
October 11, 2020
Holy shit I Never leave Verde without a smile on my face... I have tried quite a few strains of theirs, I mainly stick with higher testers (+25%) but this shit right here 👀 👍👍 testing in at 18%, one of the tastiest, and freshest cuts of Strawberry Cough I've ever seen. Perfect whenever time smoke. This is some creeper, indeed. Which is something I've not found too much out here in Colorado. I'd wait a solid 15 minutes until after your smoke to leave a review... 9/🔟
October 11, 2020
Feel like I'm in the ocean floating the waves softly. It's lit.
October 10, 2020
the strawberry flavor is fantastic. almost unbelievable. the high is uplifting and cerebral. this strain can make me giggle, which I love. I'll always be going back to this as I can find it.