Sueno reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sueno.

Sueno strain effects

Reported by 16 real people like you

Sueno strain helps with

• 23% of people say it helps with Anxiety
  • 15% of people say it helps with Pain
  • 7% of people say it helps with Cramps

This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.

Sueno reviews

Sort by
April 20, 2021
Loading...Tingly
Very reminiscent of its sour patch parent. Sueno started off with some spicy notes on exhale, as advertised. Then it rocked me into a gentle, weightless daydream. I laid on the grass in the sun at a park and let myself drift off into imaginings. My face had pleasant tingles, and I thought of some awesome elements for my novel. Probably not a strain for novices because it’s pretty mine-bending, but if you’re looking to escape into yourself on the waves of a springtime tide, this is your friend.
September 8, 2021
This strain is actually bred from Blue Dream and Ghost Moonshine OG
November 2, 2021
Loading...Focused
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Relaxed
See if you can find this in a vape pen for discreet use for weddings and inlaw visits. I'm normally not a saliva fan, but this is the perfect strain for daytime use, or for the time honored wake and bake. Good THC content, not overpowering, but a definite creeper. Keep the music going. I smoke for depression and PTSD and this left me focused and functional. Great back pain relief as well.
September 27, 2021
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Happy
It's creeper...all of a sudden you are medicated.
May 26, 2024
Loading...Relaxed
Damn thats dreamy as hell
February 3, 2023
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Happy
Smells amazing and is a great mix strain. Definitely is something to just sit and smoke on. Isn’t something that’s crazy great but has a good quality for sure!
June 7, 2024
Loading...Relaxed
Got some of this about a week ago It doesnt look or smell like a sour diesel cross but its decent indica. dense triangle shaped buds with an almost whiteish shade of green. Decent earthy/doughy taste, that does have notes of blue dream. Someone said its actually BD crossed with an OG and that seems more accurate.
April 15, 2024
Loading...Happy
I bought a $50 ounce of this stuff and was definitely pleasantly surprised, though it was definitely not what I was looking for. I went in looking for a good sativa for work (I've been liking Trop Cherry as a day smoke but they were out). This is definitely a sativa as far as the more cerebral high but it's not energizing like I would have liked for work. To me this is a great strain for a nice day when you don't have anything to do but smoke and enjoy the outdoors. As for bag appeal there is a nice gassy smell with peppery hints, and the buds are very dense. Overall a good smoke and for the price it was outstanding I'd give it a solid 8.5/10

Buy strains with similar effects to Sueno

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in